Compile Heart is looking for a publisher to localize Monster Monpiece and Sei Madou Monogatari

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hop2089, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Hop2089
    OP

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

Compile Heart has a good chance of making a little gaming history because nothing Madou Monogatari has ever been localized.

Monster Monpiece is listed as well however don't count your chickens as it may

1. Be horribly butchered, I have the Japanese version and many of the cards are too inappropriate for localization and some have covered (sometimes barely covered) nudity. Then there's the rubbing event which is necessary to make your cards strong and even evolve cards into other cards.

2. Too risky to be localized.

2. DaggerV

DaggerV Archmagi of the Emerald Moon

Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    There has been A rated game before, though, I never heard of them on this gen of consoles, so I don't know if it can't be done at all or what.

3. BORTZ

BORTZ Neighborhood Friendly

Global Moderator
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Another obscure game for the infamous Vita. Admittedly it looks cool. And I wish there were more interactive card games like that, but this isnt going to be one of those games that gets Vitas flying off the shelves.

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  4. smile72

smile72 NewsBot

Sep 23, 2010
    ???
    Maybe AKSYS?

5. Hop2089
    OP

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Aksys would have a good chance of localizing Sei Madou Monogatari and many other localizers as well, I don't want Tecmo-Koei touching this for one reason the chance of no dual audio (there's some pretty cute voice talent in this and it makes the game more enjoyable if the game had Japanese audio with English Text as an option), but Mon-Mon, I doubt anyone would touch and if they do, it won't be a pretty release, it's up there in the ecchi scale with Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and that has 0% chance.