ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about competitive gaming and to my knowledge the only thing (at least in the US) that is focused on competitively are fighting games and FPS, which I suck at (They are fun, but I can play at a competitive level). All the games I am good at aren't on a competitive level (such as Bomberman or Rockman BN). I wanted to start a sort of league or rather just a place where gamers can meet up and play each other on a sort of competitive, but fun level and wanted to know if I started something like that who'ed be interested. The game I'd focus on 1st is Rockman BN because it's really fun and I've never truly played it with others and that would be nice.

This is really just for games that do get focused on competitively as much as other games cause to be quite honest, getting online playing SFIII or Call of Duty sucks cause I'm just not adept at those games therefore I'm always losing.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I used to play BN competitively. Last tournament I played I ended up third, I lost against the winner.

So, sure.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming not many people have read this thread, but from the little feedback I got I might have a decent crowd. My plan is to start a website specifically for competitive gaming for games that aren't really focused on (I just planned to start with Megaman Battle Network)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte