Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gallery_27232_349_34679.jpg
Myself and the staff-me-do have painstaikenly gone through the mass load of quality entries that we have recieved for recent competition and we have finalised one winner and three runners up.

Click the spoiler for the results:
Winner

7UR7L3

gallery_27232_1111_8418.jpg

Runners up

yunna

gallery_27232_1111_5994.jpg

astrangeone

gallery_27232_1111_8458.jpg

mythrix

gallery_27232_1111_7474.jpg

You sexy buggers!
:wub:

Get in touch with me and give me your address, runners up will need to tell me which prize they would want.

Thank you for all who entered.

There will be another competition very soon

Reactions: 5 people

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely was awesome seeing all the entries.

mythrix, and astrangeone were my favorite ones, but I like them all. Great job everyone.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Congrats to the winners! My personal favourite of the winners is Yunna's. Papercraft is all kinds of awesomeness. Whoever made the lego one seems to be having some real fun there. His expression is really catchy. I guess I can go clean up all those DVDs I used on the spools. I actually meant to take a better photo since I felt I didn't capture what my entry looked like well at all. :/ Maybe the next compy will be more up my alley. Again, congratulations to all the winners!

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
excuse me, let me rephrase.....We haven't had a competition in which we actually play a video game and compete. I think the last one we had here was Bomberman 2 for the DS or some puzzle game (actually I think that was DSdatabase)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excuse me, let me rephrase.....We haven't had a competition in which we actually play a video game and compete. I think the last one we had here was Bomberman 2 for the DS or some puzzle game (actually I think that was DSdatabase)

Well those ones you can not expect, I like competitions to be open for everyone regardless of talent.

Reactions: 1 person

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
we had those way back, they're cool but require a LOT of preparation work and organization.
it was horribly time consuming for me so I stopped doing them.

it would be nice having those again sometime in the future, on a 3DS game maybe...
but then I dont want to be the one taking care of an event like that again :P

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I understand....I figure that was the case. I'd love to host one whenever I got the time and money (for prizes)...my new job will allow for the money to be present but takes up a lot of my time plus Im very tired afterwards. Hell I haven't even done a WiFi night in a long long time....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1