Hacking Compatible themes for new R4i SDHC-Silver RTS Lite?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, I know, I shouldn't have bought a knock-off. I just wanted a cheap card that had real-time save.

There is a dearth of themes for it, though. I only found about a dozen. The themes go into the system/ui folder.

Are there any themes that are made for other flash cards that would work for this one?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
you can have a try. btw, Acekard team updates always the skins instead of getting hard work on the patch.
Skins are made by people outside the team, and the current models can't fit all the data needed for the new updates.

If you're waiting on an AK2i update, you're wasting your time.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't need an update. This card actually (surprisingly) worked on the latest 3DS firmware, right out of the box. I can't even find a decent theme-creator GUI or program for this card. Kind of expected that.

At least there's a decent Dragonball Z one.

SilverArcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Skins are made by people outside the team, and the current models can't fit all the data needed for the new updates.

If you're waiting on an AK2i update, you're wasting your time.
Actually, I ran out of my patience long time ago wating for the patch. They disappointed me and I went to get a DStwo without any hesitation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1