OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've been reading up on the Acekard RPG on the official forums, and I've noticed there are a large amount of game compatibility issues mentioned. Are these issues still around, or have they been fixed in the later firmware updates?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gimlianon said:
Well, I've been reading up on the Acekard RPG on the official forums, and I've noticed there are a large amount of game compatibility issues mentioned. Are these issues still around, or have they been fixed in the later firmware updates?
RPG has 100% ROM compatibility but some slowdowns if you don't have a fast SD card, but this is remedied by putting the slowed down games on the FLASH memory which is top of the line and has absolutely no slow downs whatsoever. However, it should be noted that the RPG does not have 100% DL play.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
all fixed, except for soft reset in homebrew, and any compatibility issues that were present were minor like faulty soft reset.
When you say all fixed are you talking about DL play too because last time I checked, a significant amount of DL play didn't work.

gimlianon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, download play ain't a huge factor for me. I don't know many people with a DS, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem. That and the fact that it'll probably get fixed eventually.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont really know about the dl play as i never use it, but i know of all the soft reset problems that were around with some games all are fixed, other than that i dunno what other problems there were, tho i think i may have found some, whenever i play contra 4, the challange mode, the game will freeze up rarely, but its happend maybe 3-4 times by now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free