Gaming Compatibility Issue?

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to play with a friend on Adhoc Party but I can't see him in game. I tested this out with MHP3 and Patapon 3. Can't see him.

The weird part was that before, this was working just fine when we played Patapon 3. So out of nowhere, a problem pops up that wasn't there before. We haven't changed firmware, I'm still using 5.03 Prome-4 and he's still using 6.35 B6.

I... don't know where the problem is coming from...

kazekun

Trophies
XP
Country
hum, if he has any original game that you and him could try, as pro 35 is temporary he could try without the firmware see if the problem is on his end with the firmware, as in your firmware duno because i have no clue how prome works, but its still a good option you 2 could try, still this is a odd problem, you guys should try log both also on the internet, to check if the psps wifi are working, and if possible to get a 3 psp, try to play with someone else, check if it works, its highly probable that only 1 of the psps is causing the issue.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More on that.
Okay, there are 3 of us. We all go onto AHP and join a room created by someone, anyone, cause through testing, it's not the room creator that's the problem. So the 3 of us are in AHP, we join one person's game in Patapon 3. What happens is, for the guy with no problems what so ever, he sees both of us. But we only see him and not each other.

This is a lot more easier to illustrate with MHP3. Basically there, we see him but not each other. He sees both of us just fine.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
It's something about your NAT type. I have those issues too on MH3rd(Thought im too lazy to fix it). Once a game is launched on the PSP, it doesnt matter if it is pirated or not. Or which version your OFW/CFW are on. The Adhoc party has no way to detect your firmware.
Once in the ADHOC party main menu check your NAT type. If it its 3 then you need to port forward your ps3 through your router. Make sure your friends is also not on NAT type 3. If they are, tell them to port forward it. Tons of guide on the internet on how to do it. Use google.
If all are on NAT type 2, then either you or the other friend of yours that cant see you must port forward.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.