compatibility between cards

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by shanti.vt1, Nov 18, 2006.

Nov 18, 2006
  1. shanti.vt1
    OP

Newcomer shanti.vt1 Advanced Member

Canada
    Will the SuperCard Mini SD Adapter and the Passcard 3 work together, or do I have to get the superkey?

thanks

2. GexX2

Member GexX2 Lurker

United States
    yes, and actually, the superkey is actually just a passcard 3 in disguise. they both have the same guts but a different wrapper.

3. shanti.vt1
    OP

Canada
    thank, also does the superkey/passcard 3 actually override the firmwear on the ds light, let say if I just want to play regular ds cartridge, I can pull my supercard mini and the passkey and I will be back to normal?

4. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Yes again. [​IMG]

edit:felt my answer was too short.

Thats the great thing about passkeys is that they do not bar you from playing originals. If you think thats great, you should check out a little diddy called FlashMe [​IMG]

5. shanti.vt1
    OP

Canada
    better to be sure then sorry, My final qustion the reason I ask is I have 2 ds lights for my sons. I have ordered a Supercard mini sd and superkey, I want to keep the ds original as possible. I have only ordered 1 set and thinking of ordering another one, let say if I get one more supercard mini sd, I would have to Flashme on the other ds so this way I do not need the superkey on one of them. Right, If I want to keep both ds origian I would have to get another complet set incuding a superkey. Just want to make sure.

thanks