RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Midna said:
Noo, I'm embarrassed. My first posts were slightly n00bish requests for help with Wii modchips. I've become more coherent, informed and less n00bish over my 2+ years here.
If you really didn't want to then you shouldn't have even posted here in the first place, others can still do it for you.
QUOTEIn your guys opinion, what is the best wii modchip? Aragon, D2pro or the Wasabi? I'm buying a premodded driveboard, so installation diffuculty and price of the chip doesn't matter.

Thanx in advance.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
shlong said:
I was like...O.o American spelling it colour? :3
That kinda sucks :/
Lol, I am just that lazy at times.
And not really, it only sucks when I try to solve a rubix cube or something along those lines
rofl.gif

See how that could be a problem.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Post: (actually, I don't think this was my FIRST post, but it's the oldest one the forum lists. I KNOW I posted on the day I registered, which was only a little over a week before what the forum now calls my first post. I believe my first one was actually something about slot2 flashcarts...)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=427...mp;#entry546839
(it refers to a DS game that I was anticipating, but it got canceled. I know for a fact this was NOT my first post)

Last post:
Well, that would be THIS post, now wouldn't it?
tongue.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Goli said:
Midna said:
Noo, I'm embarrassed. My first posts were slightly n00bish requests for help with Wii modchips. I've become more coherent, informed and less n00bish over my 2+ years here.
If you really didn't want to then you shouldn't have even posted here in the first place, others can still do it for you.
QUOTEIn your guys opinion, what is the best wii modchip? Aragon, D2pro or the Wasabi? I'm buying a premodded driveboard, so installation diffuculty and price of the chip doesn't matter.

Thanx in advance.
That wasn't the worst back there.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First:

Sterl500 said:
So i have been working on a plot for a game, and I think i'd like to go the Final Fantasy Tactics way; which means ill need to create a tiled gmap. i want to use palib because ido not know much c or c++.

i was wondering how might i be able to create a map, and move my characters on it; in palib of course.

i may have to come back to this topic later today i leave in 6 min...
sad.gif

Fucking post is messed up. I know I capitalized my 'I's back then as well.

Last:

Argentum Vir said:
QUOTE(Canonbeat234 @ Dec 17 2010, 10:14 PM) Merry Christmas, a word that's only used when it comes to the finale of the season greetings before the turnover of the new year. I'm typing this because to me no one realizes who grateful they are, its not about the goddamn gifts!! It's about knowing that you have some people who loves you, cares for you, and want to be with you this holiday season. Most times we get to be so busy that our thoughts mainly focus on ourselves we usually don't have time to settle down and have a moment with the family or friends. This is because of our survival is a lot more important than having any spare time with people who loves you.

For me, I'm grateful I have a father and his family that loves me. Sure I'm don't have anything to give to him or have anything for myself. Importantly I'm grateful to be alive thanks to God, without him I won't be in the military. I will of had been homeless and not blogging about this holiday season. Only to be fueled by anger and hatred until I got my life together while hate still lingering from the pain of despair and neglect. I'm that grateful I didn't have to experience that kind of disappointment. Right now despite of the crazy hours of this new move to the new building, I'm grateful to be working.

So I'm typing this due to the fact I do have time and also hoping other tempers can be thankful for some things that not other people have right now. Like a job, having a shelther, having money. Getting gifts from love ones is just a bonus and not a necessity. Well rest enough, tempers. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and what not.

TIAYO!!!!
Amen brother. Most people either don't know or don't care that they have it better than most people in developing countries.

My first post was about creating something. Though I didn't get much help, even one reply was encouraging. Now 25% of all my posts have been in the blogs... Go figure.
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

FIRST POST

I have a R4 and it never had save problems but it still crashes often like every 20 mins....

LAST POST

I do not think there will be a 3DS lite. It is already too skinny!...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First:

QUOTE said:
Hey guys just yesterday my R4III Upgrade Broke. hate2.gif But I'm glad because it was crappy and occasionally a screen would pop up and say "this is a fake!". It turns out that a piece of the chip broke off from the inside and if my dad cant fix it, he is going to buy me a new flash cart! i am waiting for the new m3(i) Zero to come out but i was wondering what your choices for the best flash cart would be. moogle.gif oh and btw please note if its sdhc compatible or not that would be helpful =D

Most Recent besides this one:

Hikaru said:
Wow, of course it's fake, lol. To think, you're 11, and you can't tell that it's fake? Shame on you
lecture.gif

Oh, and sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but your topic title is wrong.

Slyakin said:
If you're eleven, you probably should leave the internet for 3 to 4 years. Pedobear will RAEP YOUZ.
Ahh, well, you see, I have a friend that likes bears
pedobearbustedhj7.jpg

lulz.

Oh, and here was a reply to my first post. it hurt.

Raven Darkheart:stupid noob someone lock this or better yet delete this shit
I remember having a nice conversation with Dice in my introduction thread, and he promised to give that guy a whipping
smileipb2.png

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First post
bnwchbammer said:
hold on. Do I need wifi, or can I have a lan for this to work? Also I'm on sys menu 4.0U updated using waninikoko's updater, can I still do everything, or do I need to downgrade? I'd rather not buy a new wii cuz I was stupid enough to brick it because I did something wrong. Though I have BootMii...still. Ok, so what I have is... Homebrew channel. Starfall. Wad man 1.3. That DVDx thing that came with the newest update of homebrew channel including BootMii. What else do I need to do? I've also done the Wii Shop updater...should I have done that?
Quite a legitimate question, I'd say.
Dang, man, Starfall, that's a throwback.

bnwchbammer said:
Etalon said:
bnwchbammer said:
QUOTE(Etalon @ Dec 19 2010, 02:25 AM) The movie is shown in three different kinds of 3D theatres?

Disney Digital 3D, Real 3D, IMAX 3D.

What are the differences?

And what kind of 3D have you seen?
I saw IMAX 3D.
So expensive.
But so many orgasms...

How much did you pay for a single ticket?
Quite expensive.
Now I'm just a bloggie as I have my Wii at home and I'm at college.
Guess my typing style has changed drastically.
For the better?
Perhaps not.
Oh well, I like it.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi rockstar! What a cool idea to start a topic with
smile.gif

First
Then you mean the Harvest Moon: Welcome To The Wind Bazaar will be translate or not?
Last
Oh haha smile.gif Thanks again! I just have no idea how to go through every mission in Phoenix.

I think I grew to become a more matured guy
smile.gif

Of course, my english standard improved a lot.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
this was my first post @ http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=622...p;#entry1093537

QUOTE said:
Rayder said:
Here's some for Legend of the Ninja.

http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?r...826240&p=17

unfortuantely, link is dead, so could u post more of the codes? and thanks in advance =D

Last post would be probably me being surprise that malaysia still have pepsi blue on sale.

mrfatso said:
malaysia still has them?

Speaking of which, anyone still remember Pepsi Red?? that was pretty nice as well
smile.gif
Either way, good luck with your quest :-)

SubliminalSegue said:
- Pepsi/Coke Lemon

I weep everyday for my fallen friends.

we still have that
smile.gif

Anyway, hmm, not sure if anyone even heard of it, but i remember back when in was a kid around 8/9 years ago, we had this drink where they had a marble in it and it was pretty glassy, it came in 2 flavours, peach and original which taste like sprite.

Just too bad they discontinued it after a few months thanks to some kid choking on the marble :\

edit: found it, i guess it's really just called marble soda
ohmy.gif
Also, some of them known it as

- Ramune

i guess i shifted from talking to cheats to just chatting about other stuff, but other than that, i dont think much has changed, or at least that's what i hope.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c