Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My First post:
Rockstar said:
Hey guyz im new to gbatemp i just gon an r4 yesterdey and i was wondering if anyof u would have dis skin i ve searrched countless sites and i cant find it
svistav2previewpj2.png

i would reli apprecite ur help

My Last Post:

Rockstar said:
QUOTE(mercluke @ Dec 17 2010, 06:34 AM) 1.18?
so i guess this is the last update?
tongue.gif
R4 much
tongue.gif

Uh so my english has improved a bit i guess over the time

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last
No you should not, I am busy with my own at the moment and I call it a both DSTWO/iPlayer clone. So no worries!...
First:
are you speaking dutch i am translater for dutch...

edit: first post was a rom request!(or intro post) dunno)

LOL My English has been more bad then this.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What an awesome idea for a topic, especially for those among us with lots of posts already.

First:
wabsta said:
So, TWEWY goes past the black hat guy?

Last:
Wabsta said:
Look at me, I'm on the internet and I can predict minds, I must be special and totally different from other people!
wabsta said:

Grow up, you're, like the rest of us, just human.

So yea, in the beginning I was here to ask stuff about games not working on my M3.
And now I'm bashing people on their blogs.

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
First

Hello there smile.gif im wayne 22 from liverpool.
Been gaming since i could hold a joy pad, Recently became one with the whole hand held gaming since my daughter was born.
Thanks to the DS i can still game whilst being a full time dad haha.

i look forward to spending some time seeing what this forum has to offer.
ill be honest i was drawn more to its look rather than looking into what it offered tongue.gif

see ya's around XD

Last.

I think were missing something here though,
How are the working class supposed to be able to afford to better themselves. Its about private investment i guess for familys. But the generations after will be the ones that suffer the most from this decision.

First post ever suggest i was seeing the forum like some sort of beautiful whore, Whos services i did not enquire about before purchasing her time.

Last post is me Moaning about some shit lol

(love this thread idea)

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
First:
zeromac said:
Saddamsdevil said:
zeromac said:
Saddamsdevil said:
zeromac said:
Just so you guys know, it won't feature the name DS anywhere as it's NEW hardware...

Which is really for the better, since if it would feature the name DS, people will feel like this is just a gimmicked up version.

DSi I'm looking at you..
rolleyes.gif
Exactly
tongue.gif

My point is, we don't need another DS that does the same thing with 700 extra cameras on it that will only be usable in the exclusive games.

What we need is a solid new handheld console that will make people respect Nintendo as a market leader again.
Exactly!
It's new hardware so it needs a fresh NEW name

If they do use 3DS it would sound too similar to DS/DSi and then everyone would assume it's just a extension or something and not new hardware.

NEW HARDWARE WOOOO

Yeah i really hope they name it something COMPLETELY new and not make it a Gimmicked DS.
But i really hope it has the ability to play NDS games which i think they revealed it can...
Cause i would love to play Pokemon Black/White on it.
And there is a huge possibility of a paper mario on it.

Last:
First:
[!]Warning! Mirrored Universe[/!]
Last:
[!]Warning! Looking into the mirror universe will cause the whole universe to collapse, so Google censored this.[/!]
I have to admit, i was expecting a post way more noobier, oh i noticed, HOLY CRAP MY THEORY OF THE 3DS WAS RIDICULOUS xD Stating the obvious like that...
EDIT: OH YEAH I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PAPER MARIO!

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG LOL.

Infinite Zero said:
for me i really dont know why my r4 is stuck on loading somethimes..
especially when i take it out the ds and insert it, i need to insert a lot of times until its perfectly working.
i dont know if its the 1GB micro sd(not sdhc) or the r4 itself.

but later i'm goin to the store and i hope i find an acekard
wink.gif

EDIT-Dammnit! I found an Acekard 2i but they said it doesnt work!!! like wtf?!
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

when I saw a video it works!!
sheesh good thing I GOT WOOD

and if you guys have the original r4, go get wood ds, it AWESOME!
it feels like and its like the acekard firmware
yay.gif

QUOTE(Infinite Zero @ Dec 17 2010, 10:33 PM) Some animal scientist or marine biologist tell me what this freaky creature is!
ohnoes.png
My grammar improved through GBATemp. Thanks
wink.gif

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For some strange reason, I can't actually go far enough back to find my first post, and although it says I can go to page 115...it's a blank page
wacko.gif

Anywhoo~
shlong said:
great job with the whole translation!
was wondering, could the three translation patches be used together?
And
QUOTE(shlong @ Dec 17 2010, 01:09 AM) Yesh.
*spoils it by saying that he heard of this ages ago* :3
Better grammar...I suppose.
EDIT: Failed quoting...the tread was locked, I had to do it by hand
ohnoes.png

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
First post: April 11th, 2004
^ Screams< eats kookies!!!v drowns in narcissism...

Last post: december 17th, 2010
I'd say:
"I like you. I honestly don't know what I've done to upset you. And whatever it was, I didn't mean to. stop acting like a moron, and don't put words in my mouth. I do care, but I'm starting to wonder why."

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First:
DaDownloadMan said:
sphere9 said:
hopefully this'll show promise. yeah... I just downloaded it. Looks better than ANY ds internet application I've ever used!! :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds: :yayds:
DaDownloadMan said:
sphere9 said:
Latest:
QUOTE(RoboticBuddy @ Dec 17 2010, 05:02 PM)
This is my latest post right now.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
First Post:
justtrying said:
Hello everyone! I am a new member but I alredy have quite a bit of experience with the YSMenu software! I've been using it for a month now but I've seen quite a bit of people having trouble with the software. I thought I would lend a hand!

Information on the software:

The YSMenu is a custom kernel designed for the TTDS, Acekard2 and the r4.

Pros:
+Faster Loading Time
+Improved Cheat Support
+Arranges Roms in Alphabetical Order
+Minimalistic Design
+Works with Multiple Flash Carts
+Works with More Roms than Normal Kernel
+Can Use Skins for Other Flash Carts
+Multi Language Support

Cons:
+Poor Interface
+Less Organized than Other Kernels
+Shows all Folders on Screen Making it Cluttered

Installation:

1. Start by downloading the latest version of the YSMenu software here: http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/

2. Scroll down to the part for TTDS Software

3. Click YSMenu. Download will start automatically.

4. Unzip the Downloaded file with an Archiver Program such as 7-zip, WinRar, WinZip. I use PowerArchiver but it's a paid program so use the other ones I mentioned. If you own an r4, do not do this step. Leave it a zip file.

5. Next, download the official kernel for your Flash Card on the Official Website:
TTDS: http://www.ndstt.com
Acekard2: http://www.acekard.com
r4: (not needed)

6. After that, extract all files into one folder. If you have an r4, just plainly put the zip file in a folder

7. For TTDS users:
Run the ttextract file. Two files will appear, ttdldi and ttpatch. Move these to files along with the YSMenu.ini into the Menu folder. Then rename the YSMenu.nds file to TTMENU.DAT and overwrite the old file. Place this new file in the root of your SD card. Put Menu folder in the SD card also.
For Acekard2 users:
Run akextract file. One file will appear, akloader.nds. Copy this, along with the YSMenu.ini to the Menu Folder. Rename YSMenu.nds to akmenu4.nds. and overwright the old file. Place this new file in the root of you SD card. Put Menu folder into your SD card also.
For r4 users:
This is a very complex process for r4 users so it's best if you just use the r4YSauto. Dowload it here: http://62.50.15.93/~koen/hbdb/YSMenu/002/r4ysauto.zip
Extract that into the same folder with the YSMenu zip file. Then r4.bat in the same folder. The files will be produced and you just have to transfer then to you SD.

8.Go to the YSMenu.ini file and remove the colon of English and put one on Japanese. (Except if you want Japanese
biggrin.gif
)

9. Safely remove your adaptor. NEVER just yank it out of the slot. Files will be lost. (It's my experience. I ended with a half-finished movie and lost save files. That poor Dialga..)

That's pretty much it for installation. Next is the skin Guide. There will be two of these.

Skin Guide A:

1. First get a skin for r4, m3, or TTDS from these websites: http://ndsthemes.com and http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dlcategory=4 (I'm not sure for other flash cart skins.

2. After downloading, extract the file.

3. There should be multiple files there. For r4, you should ignore the icons, just use the backgrounds or the logo. For the TTDS, use the two files for the top and bottom.

(Optional) 4. Open them on Paint and then put a wide rectangle in the middle of the image for the bottom part.

5. Copy them to the menu directory of your SD card.

6. Rename the top image as YSMenu1 and the Bottom Image as YSMenu2.

Skin Guide B:

1. Get 2 images from the internet.

2. Open the images using paint one at a time. Click on view then change the size of the frame to 256x192 pixels. Now Resize the image selected to fill the whole white box.

Then, follow steps 4-6 of Skin Guide A

Homebrew Suggestion Guide:

Homebrew are programs created by users. These work with the YSMenu so best download them. There are several programs that are almost essential on any DS Flash Cart:

Moonshell: Best Media Player for the DS and perhaps the best Homebrew. Can play DPG videos using bundled converter, MP3 and MP2 audio files, and bmp, png, non-progressive jpg, and txt files. Download Link: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1638

DSOrganize: A PDA program for the DS. Has a File Browser, IRC Client, Web Browser, Paint Program (or Scribble Pad, but it looks so much like paint) , Homebrew Database, To-Do-list, and Day Planner. Download Link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1319

Colors: A pressure sensitive painting program. Download Link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1217

Tuna-ViDS: Another video viewing program. The reason to get this is becaus it plays more common video files like MP4 and AVI. Download Link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2783

Lameboy: Can play Gameboy Games at a good rate. Has a save state feature. Download Link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2246

DSReader: Can read txt files with with a very good quality. Has a bookmarking feature. Download Link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=797

Some of these programs require DLDI patching. For the TTDS, it has a built in DLDI patcher, but for others, you should patch them using the patcher from: http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

To get cheats, go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net then download the credits and help.txt to find out how to put cheats on your flash card.

That's it! Feel free to leave you comments and questions here!

How's that for a first post? You'll see that I still have that old shit username and that I misspelled customization as "costumization", but not much of a difference really.

Last Post:
QUOTE(KingdomBlade @ Dec 18 2010, 02:59 PM) Er.. is this turning into some sort of debate?

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first post
Xamus ace said:
i know that acekard2i is one of the best cards for dsi but what if i do not find one. what is the next flashcard i should look for that is like acekard2i that supports the newest ds games and supports dsi
Xamus ace said:
My name back was still Xamus ace but now vigilante

last post
QUOTE(Vigilante @ Dec 18 2010, 06:25 PM) I dont get it how do you guys get your first post
It seems difficult searching through the forums for the your first post

Gramar maybe?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
janjo777 said:
hello

im new here

i have a premodded jap wii 2.0j FW,,,,(we dont have wi-fi)
cry.gif

i dont wana update from disc cause it may cause bricking

also can somebody help,,,,, i dont know what modchip i have

i played all the games perfectly with regards to the regionfree compatibility test
but i cant boot my original ntsc-u gc games

is there a modchip that doesnt support gc games?

p.s. i dont burn isos
i can buy them somewhere here that's why i cant use WBB

tnx :yayds:
happy.gif

edit:or can somebody link me to a freeloader iso so i can try it if it works(for my gc games)

tnx

Was such a wii noob back then.
hey, everybody starts somewhere.
laugh.gif

jan777 said:
QUOTE(Argentum Vir @ Dec 17 2010, 05:24 PM) Don't you guys have am equivalent for of say an internet cafe with free/slight charge internet? Seriously though, you're being a little harsh. Also if what you're saying is true, another reason why she isn't replying is that she is out of credits. Find another form of communication, if only to supplement the existing one. Also ask her to keep a certain amount of credits to text you. She'll agree as long as it's reasonable.

Yeah we do, but she doesnt go there. for fear of being caught by her parents.
Yeah, thats why Im mad that she texted her friends.
I tried that one, and I was being reasonable with her, she agrees, but doesnt do it anyway.
I dont know what to do anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the convo guys.
I think Im going crash for the night. Ill just sleep this off for now.

And then with the girlfriend problems.
frown.gif

smileipb2.png

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This was my first post ever on GBATemp, and yes it was about Moonshell2
jurassicplayer said:
Hey everybody! (Omg my first ever post XD) Anyways I made an alternative skin for "The World Ends With You" because I was inspired to make one after trying out Janouis'. This is the first skin that I have ever made and it probably still needs more work (and I still need to make a scroll bar, loading bar, the mp3 sidebar, and some other stuff), but mostly my main goal was to change as much as possible =). So instead of just the .skn file, there is also a sndeff.dat (I took two or three sounds from the game and used them), as well as a extremely simplistic animated splash (I'm not pro enough to make a cool splash TT-TT). The tabs on the Apps&History pages are really cheezy lmao but that is about as far as my picture abilities allow, so sorry about those lol.
Oh the sndeff.dat and splash.ani go in the "internal" folder for moonshell 2.03, or the "moonshl2" folder for moonshell 2.02. Cheers!

And a preview of the screens =) (although I don't have a gif of the splash.ani sorry)

57614812.png
98320385.png

73406533.png
45557783.png

99671301.png
16350111.png

11899978.png
63194197.png
94472951.png

33765516.png

Screensavers :

63251633.png

56547005.png
28412555.png

Download Link : TWEWY Alt v0.8

(totally forgot about copyright lol)
Well...here is a link of somone's imeen where they have the whole ost. It might not be a background song on the ds, but I'm sure people can figure out stuff....XD
TWEWY OST
jurassicplayer said:
My latest post besides this one:
QUOTE(jurassicplayer @ Dec 17 2010, 08:34 PM) Some of us are as sadistic as I am...I'm sure nobody is going to stop you until you are almost done...and then reveal a list that could have saved you hours to days of wasted effort which could probably have been better spent doing something that you definitely know nobody has done yet, but please feel free to use your life as you wish.

My sarcastic and asshol-ish way of talking was hard won over the span of over a year.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Post:
Infinity-X said:
I GOT TO WIN A WII! I JUST GOT TO!

Last Post:
Rock Raiyu said:
Law said:
Are there any good restaurants in your area?

Not that I know of. Just the occasional restaurants like Ruby's, Golden Coral, and some grill place I've been to once.

QUOTE(Jolan @ Dec 15 2010, 10:08 AM)
Do like me : I'm taking her to the skating rink, which opened recently. First some fun in the cold, then a cup of tea in a nearby cafe.
That's a good idea. I'll keep that idea in mind.

I seem less fun.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.