Company of heroes ISO

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by ruffryder_ash, Jan 26, 2007.

Jan 26, 2007

Company of heroes ISO by ruffryder_ash at 3:23 AM (1,139 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. ruffryder_ash
    OP

ruffryder_ash Newbie

I posted a topic earlier today where i asked for informmation on burning a PC iso and the mod closed the topic.....WHY? it was just info i have been a member of this forum since u could download roms form this page and i know the rules. I'm not to post links to warez or roms right but I'm allowed to ask for information. so whats the big deal mr.mod? info is info i'm not asking for anything illegal. yo man u should appreciate ur members as they are the ones that are really keeping this board alive because if it wasn't for them this board would have been dead when the roms became unavailable for DL i knowthat for sure.

P.S I am probably one of the oldest members to frequent this board even though i do not post messages all the time. some of the info going through this board is very useful.

oh yeah the release was bt psyfer and i need the header length an the trailer length thx

2. Rhion

Newcomer Rhion Newbie

Australia
    I'm assuming it's because you made it so blatantly obvious you were referring to warez, like this post is. There is a difference between 'How do you burn a .iso file' and 'hay guyz, I have got Company of Heroes off my mate and I want to burn it, how do I do it?'
    It's the moderator's choice to decide whether or not they let people discuss topics such as this, and in this case they chose to delete your post. Please respect their decision.

3. ruffryder_ash
    OP

ruffryder_ash Newbie

yo man i do respect they'r decision but when its based on something important me asking for informationabout burning a iso is nothing to the mod. they don't know i am nor do i know them it isn't illegal for anyone else to give me information. now if i posted the link to where i got the warez it would be alrightand i wouldn't kick up a fuss u gotta understand that also. so tell me whats the big difference between u guys talking about WII or DS roms and me talkin about WAREZ????? thre is none and both ar illegal so,, u catch my drift ha?

4. ruffryder_ash
    OP

ruffryder_ash Newbie

now i gotta do a double post sorry guys but if this topic gets modded also it will be really fucked(sorry for the language) and the mods are taking away what made this forum great in the place. the good people of this forum should be allowed to discuss whatever the want inside the forum policies and u cannot mod them unless they break those policies. I never broke the rules YYAAA?

5. Rhion

Newcomer Rhion Newbie

Australia
  6. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    I'm kinda on ruffryder's side on this one. Why is it ok to talk about Nintendo roms and its not ok to talk about PC isos? They are both basically the same.... backups of retail games.

Since no one wants to help, I'll tel ya what I know. I use Alcohol 120% to burn my isos. It'll burn pretty much any image format.

7. ruffryder_ash
    OP

ruffryder_ash Newbie

Mr.Rhion it is information and sure if i wanted to buy this game i would have done so, a long time ago....i own lots of oiginal videogames the ones i like but I am NOT a RTS fan therefore i refuse to purchse somethin i probably will only play once...now whether anyone on this forum wants to help me out is up to them u do NOT speak for every person on this board and I would appreciate if u would help me but it seems to have gone the other way and want me to pay to play well i would but its not that great of a game.

8. ruffryder_ash
    OP

ruffryder_ash Newbie

754 boy thx for ur support.. but i have tried that and mounting it to the DVD burner but i still need the header length and trailer length......thx for ur support man its much appreciated that someone shares my point of view

9. 754boy

United States
    Have you tried mounting it with Daemon Tools? Sometimes I have to do that with unusual iso files and then I'll use Nero to make a copy of the mounted disc.

10. ruffryder_ash
    OP

ruffryder_ash Newbie

ha i haven't tried that thx i'll give it a shot.

11. Tripp

Member Tripp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Try ImgBurn it will burn nearly any image type and it's free...

http://www.imgburn.com/

Is it a .iso format and if so it should burn it whithout you needing any more info...

Hope this helps... [​IMG]

12. 754boy

United States
    Cool, I didn't even know this existed. Been using a cracked 120 for a wile. Will give ImgBurn a shot [​IMG]

13. phoood

Member phoood taking it to a whole new level.

United States
    I use nero..
    Or use an app like PowerISO to extract it and run the setup from there.
    But I admit it would be faster to just mount it.

I want to play it but the first time I ran it... it was slow as hell. On a laptop...

14. Tripp

Member Tripp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    A very nice mounter besides 120 is Virtual CloneDrive which is also free. I own legit all their software, I know kinda shocking... [​IMG]

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html