notnarb

Not narbing it up
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've looked all over for a thread that answered this but couldn't find one (but managed to narrow my billion questions down to one
biggrin.gif
. Basicly i just want to copy my save files from the ds games i own (already saw somewhere that copying the full game would be a pain w/o buying more stuff) so that i can copy them to my r4 (once i get it). I know i can get .sav files from gamefaqs but its just not the same for some games (i.e. pkmanz). Any help would be apreciated
smile.gif

As a sidenote: I plan to order a 3in1 for ds phat from winsunx (which seems to be the only place i can buy one from and the site is down right now :'( ), anyone know if its legit? I've checked just about everywhere else and thats te only place that had them (for the couple hours the site was up for me
frown.gif
) and it seems pretty strange that no where else has them

Euphoria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try Savesender

This is the only way to really do it with an R4 + EZ 3 in 1 combo from what I know.

It requires a Wifi connection that is compatible with Homebrew, it sends the DS Cart saves to your PC, you then transfer them from the PC to your R4.

EDIT -

If you also happen to have the Official Nintendo DS Wi-fi USB adapter, there is a tutorial on how to make it compatible with homebrew so it works with Savesender.

Tutorial

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.