Commercial DS saves ==> 3 in 1?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by notnarb, Jun 19, 2007.

1. notnarb
    OP

notnarb Not narbing it up

Jun 18, 2007
    I've looked all over for a thread that answered this but couldn't find one (but managed to narrow my billion questions down to one [​IMG]. Basicly i just want to copy my save files from the ds games i own (already saw somewhere that copying the full game would be a pain w/o buying more stuff) so that i can copy them to my r4 (once i get it). I know i can get .sav files from gamefaqs but its just not the same for some games (i.e. pkmanz). Any help would be apreciated [​IMG]

As a sidenote: I plan to order a 3in1 for ds phat from winsunx (which seems to be the only place i can buy one from and the site is down right now :'( ), anyone know if its legit? I've checked just about everywhere else and thats te only place that had them (for the couple hours the site was up for me [​IMG] ) and it seems pretty strange that no where else has them

2. Euphoria

Euphoria Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2007
    United States
    You could try Savesender

This is the only way to really do it with an R4 + EZ 3 in 1 combo from what I know.

It requires a Wifi connection that is compatible with Homebrew, it sends the DS Cart saves to your PC, you then transfer them from the PC to your R4.

EDIT -

If you also happen to have the Official Nintendo DS Wi-fi USB adapter, there is a tutorial on how to make it compatible with homebrew so it works with Savesender.

Tutorial

3. notnarb
    OP

notnarb Not narbing it up

Jun 18, 2007
    Sweet, i'll have to try that once i get my r4

4. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice