Reduxed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guess what, EA is now celebrating 12th annivary of Command & Conquer and now, they are hosting free downloads for Command and Conquer!!!

From EA or Makers of it:

Thanks largely to the efforts of our loyal fans whom continue to sustain and grow the Command & Conquer community, Command & Conquer has become a legendary franchise and it’s time to celebrate its birth once again.

In order to give back to the fans for over 12 years of devotion we are putting together a 12th Anniversary celebration during the month of September. However, as any Command & Conquer fan knows, the true party starts today, August 31st, which marks 12 years since the original Command & Conquer launched way back in 1995.

To kick the celebration off, today we have a special surprise which we are certain new and old Command & Conquer fans will enjoy. We are providing the original Command & Conquer as a free download, compatible for Windows XP! This is the same version included with the collectors pack Command & Conquer: The First Decade, and is now available for you to download for free!

http://www.commandandconquer.com/intel/def...?id=61#NewsMain

Have fun playing!!!

Nero burning program required!!!!

*man if i break any rules, im sorry but i want people to know this!!!*

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info.

Just as a fact, C&C was created by Westwood Studios before being bought by EA in 1998

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, I'm sure your not breaking any rules. That link is legally being provided by those that own it's copyright. Looking forward to playing it. Download is taking forever.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Nice news!
I lost my orginal Dics becurse of a VERY large scratch
frown.gif

Nice that i dont have to get it back the pirate way!

ArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrG!!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
cool, but i have this on the playstation already, you can download the original gta for the PC on rockstars website aswell for free.

Playstation? jalaneme, I think you are mistaken, C&C was never released for the PSX, Red Alert Was (C&C was released for the N64 as an absurd 3D monstrosity.)
Please, make sense before I slap you.
j/k, I would never touch a lady.

In any case, this version roooooooocks because it works on WinXP, not sure about Vista.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb