Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
2015_01_23_18_47_02.png

Hi,

The good guys over @New3DSCard are kindly sending me a DSTwo+ Supercard in advanced soon as they have one in stock for review & testing for you good guys atgbatemp.net. This has been confirmed between emails and soon as I have one through the post in my hands I will do a full review on it! This is my first review of a flashcard so I'm quite excited to be able to do it. I will update this thread soon as possible.

a big thanks to
2015_01_23_19_35_36.png
&
2015_01_23_19_36_38.png
for making this possible :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry I have been in touch with them and I wanted to put the thread up asap before anyone else decides to do the same but I have been promised soon as they know. I thought it was for the best. :) It should happen very soon.

Reactions: Margen67

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* I just bought a Gateway too :\ . Anywho, I'm looking forward to this as well. I just hope it has N3DS support, or at least up to 9.4 (I can dream a little early, can't I? :) ).

Reactions: Margen67

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i agree with Mchief298 announcing a review if it doesnt come in the couple next days.. it will turn gbatemp into a circus full (nin)10yearolds making the 3ds section ramble pack going crazy with tons of threads asking if dstwo plus makes the 3ds water proof...

Don't worry I have been in touch with them and I wanted to put the thread up asap before anyone else decides to do the same but I have been promised soon as they know. I thought it was for the best. :) It should happen very soon.
and this answer...
so you made a thread just for win an imaginary race?

Reactions: VinsCool

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
i agree with Mchief298 announcing a review if it doesnt come in the couple next days.. it will turn gbatemp into a circus full (nin)10yearolds making the 3ds section ramble pack going crazy with tons of threads asking if dstwo plus makes the 3ds water proof...

exactly.

this thread is closed until you receive your card or get extra information about the DSTWO+, if that happens please contact us to re-open your thread.

thanks for your understanding!
(PS: I think you would get badly flamed by lots of people if I left this thread open :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works and isnt yet banned, mine got banned yesterday
  • A @ anotherthing:
    The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @StatusN, welcome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Had a question on 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Supposedly Bank isn't going down.
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my 3ds got banned i need a friend seed to unblock my 3ds
  • A @ anotherthing:
    You got banned from Pretendo?
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    online ban
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @anotherthing I think Nintendo should have just re released all pokemon games on the switch
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    let you transfer it all
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    bank got shutdown in april last year
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones (remakes don't count)
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone does then thanks
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I refuse to get Nintendo Switch online
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    until they add pokemon mainline games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could very easily do so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty why cant they do so for the switch :sad:
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini