Hacking Coming home to Nintendo

Zap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

It has been a while since I looked into... "special development kits" for a handheld machine.

I took the dark plunge and went w/ the Sony PSP. Though something tells me I'm missing out A LOT from the Nintendo side.

So here I sit, debating whether I should pick up an NDS.

Back about 2-3 years ago, I used to visit this forum for like 10 times a day. So long story short: I'm looking for a reliable and most featured "special development kits" to justify me buying an NDS.

I'm a former owner of the well known Flash2Advance, so I know all about those stuff.(pogoshell and what not) I am not sure if there are any differences in NDS stuff and methods.

I would VERY much appreciate it if someone in the know would fill me in on the selections of NDS "special development kits" via PM if you are uncomfortable for posting here. I have visited many sites, but to be honest, I don't know what is needed vs what is good.

I'm sure you guys in the know would know exactly which "kit" is the most reliable w/ most "working" features and is reasonable priced.(I'm currently looking at kick trading, but if you know better for a certain "kit", i'm all ears)

I know I can do my own research, which I am doing continually, however, it would be much better to hear from the people in the know.
smile.gif

Also, if this topic is off the wall and out of place, please lock delete as needed.

Thanks a ton. (looking forward to just run out and buy an NDS after work)

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
mate JUST GO & BUY A DSLite 1st then worry about 'kits' later YOU just cant go wrong- get mariokart/advance wars/animal crossing with it cos u will need at least 1 origional game as a backup..... PSP sux (trade it in now b4 its too late!!!) - nintendo is like a girlfriend = you cant live with it (they keep u waiting & waiting & teasing...) & u cant live without it (gorgeous fun when u get ur hands on sum!!

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He doesn't need a backup anymore.

Passcard 3
MML
and Supercard3

all allow you to boot without a real cart.

As for this question that has been plauging the boards 5 times a day you can hit the search button and find out what the last 54 people were told.

G6 Lite + Passcard3 works great with DS lite. OMG it's only 4Gbit...egahd.....okay that's enough for me...is it for you?

M3 + passcard3 works great....sticks out of DS lite....but offers more and more storage but eats more battery as your using REMOVABLE MEDIA.....hmmm

MK3 sucks balls......skip all neo products

I only have EZ-Flash II and III no IV but I hear it works okay.....G6 Lite seems to have the better compatability from what I have READ. Go on and hit that search button and see what you can find.

Zap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply.

Well, it's not that I don't know "which" to buy, it's "what" i need to buy. As such, I don't really know what to use for keyword.

Though, through reading, it seems the method has a key in the nds slot and the storage in the gba slot. If that is the case, then in the DS lite, a gba cart would stick out right? (EDIT: question answered, G6 lite solves this)

Someone mention about the Datel MM(something). Sounds to me like it fits in the NDS slot and does all the good stuff all on its own?

Also, I do not own the Flash2Advance anymore.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the G6 lite does not stick out at all, GBATemp has a review on the left hand side of the portal and works great for me. I am using the Passcard3 as my "key"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.