Hacking Coming back to the DS system - With doubts

nwT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So guys, i haven't been playing with my dsi for quite a while (+1 year), and with the new Pokemon X & Y coming soon, i kinda want to go back to the system.

Yeah, i know these games are 3DS games, and i know that i can't play them on my dsi putting the card in it (it wont even fit...). So, my problem is this: i know that the acekard 2i currently works with some 3DS systems, and i was thinking, as it can make 3ds roms work on 3ds, maybe, just maybe, the game will work on my dsi?

I originally thought that the hardware differences wont let that happen, and i was going to try on some game, but well, i remembered that i lent my acekard, and cant test it now, so i just came here to ask instead. So, is there a way to make it work? Patching? Just downloading the rom will work? Anything?
Maybe even opening my dsi and putting a 3ds bord in it? (yeah, i think the last one can work ;D)

If it wont work, i'm thinking in buying an 3dsxl, or maybe that little thing they call 2ds.

SolidSnake95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know how to tell you this, and I don't know where the hell you got your information...but a Acekard cannot play 3DS games. Point. Blank. Period. The acekard can work on a 3DS to play DS games not 3DS games.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1) Acekard does not support the latest firmware.

2) Acekard cannot run 3DS rom. And will NEVER be able to do so.

3) The DSi will NEVER be able to run 3DS roms. EVER.

nwT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh :(
Well, it was worth a shot.

Going to buy a new console then :D

Thanks for the quick answer porkiewpyne and SolidSnake95.

But anyway, does the acekard work on 3ds? Even to play ds games only.

Edit after edit: i just saw that SolidSnake95 already answered my question, doh...

Thanks guys B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk