Comic BookDS V3.0
Comics reader for the DS
Comic Book DS is a Comic Books reader for the Nintendo DS developed by Gnese. This update brings the software to version 3.0 Final and includes a fair share of new features.
- New: WIFI mode created. The books from http://cbds.free.fr/ can be consulted directly on the DS thanks to the WIFI connexion.(The next big images are downloaded in background while viewing the current ones).
- New: New look of the different screens (many thanks to FA for this nice design)
- New: Theme support: Sounds, Colors, Backgrounds, Icons and Sprites can be changed. All the theme content is placed in the "/cbds/Theme" folder.
- New: Quicker file scan (new restriction : all .cbds, .ini and theme files must be placed in the "cbds" root folder. Sub-folders are still handled).
- New: Improved change page trigger (using the one key navigation feature) : instead of an exact page side match, an average is used (1/3 of the visible area by default), to trigger or not a page change.
- New: Display of a notification icon before a page change. A second key press is then now necessary (this feature can be deactivated in .ini file).
- New: More configuration available in ini file (avoid blinking, initial brightness, scrollincrementX,scrollincrementY,start key configurable ...).
- New: Slightly better reactivity , preempting and error handling. Small bug fixes and improvements.