BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need a program that i can create a 3d model of so that i dont have to redraw every pose. i want to be able to move the original at the joints and make my hero punch. id take a snapshot of the pose and then reposition the body to look like hes following through the punch for the next panel. anyone know of a (preferably free) program that will do this?

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
Is your comic in 3d?? If not then you dont need a 3d program. I think photoshop extended does some tricky stuff like that. Either that or illustrator. Even if its not one of those i know adobe has software where you can edit a picture you've drawn with anchor points.

Im sorry i cant be more help.. maybe someone else will know more
smile.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Only way I know to do that would be making a 3D model using using a 3D modeling software (only good free one I know is Blender, I think older versions of Maya are also free), taking some shots of the model and then using an image editing software (photoshop or even paint brush) to make your comic..

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the... +1