mriswyth

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it works perfectly with .cbr files, even though it claims it supports .zip and .rars... it doesn't :/ ..... but that's cool cause i just take all the images out of the rar and put them in a folder and convert the folder and it works perfectly...

You don't need to pull the images out of the .zip or .rar. Just rename the files to .cbz for the zips and .cbr for rar. The CBX version is the same as the standard, just a different extension.

Valshar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, I convert the files in the pc to .nds, the copy it to my memory card, then what? Do I open it directly with the EZ4 loader or with moonshell?

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Open with the EZ loader. Assuming you are using the right version for your card it should run just like any other game with an nds suffix. If one version doesn't work try the other. I have a G6L card and the version with SC in it works. I'm not sure which one works on the EZ cards but I'm sure one of them works. Good luck. It's a nice program. If you like comic books you'll like it.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
the files never get made for me :'(

i use the pc program and i make it export the .nds onto my desktop... but when it's done there aren't any files... wtf am i doing wrong?

not sure about this one, but try changing the sending to another another folder. u've probably just have overlooked where they are.

Paco_777

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Gnese.free.fr
XP
Country
France
Yes,
You can try unzipping the comicbookds1.3.zip directly in your c:\ root directory and use the default path settings.
There could be a path problem.
You can also check the generated log file in the bin subdirectory, it might contain information about your problem.

the files never get made for me :'(

i use the pc program and i make it export the .nds onto my desktop... but when it's done there aren't any files... wtf am i doing wrong?

not sure about this one, but try changing the sending to another another folder. u've probably just have overlooked where they are.

canvasch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it works perfectly with .cbr files, even though it claims it supports .zip and .rars... it doesn't :/ ..... but that's cool cause i just take all the images out of the rar and put them in a folder and convert the folder and it works perfectly...

this has become my favorite homebrew application for the DS.... reading Walking Dead has never been more fun
biggrin.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had a few problems with converting some files, but i think one time it was the image format and the others were fixed with various setting changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse