Hardware Comfortable headset for people who wear glasses?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well while I didn't think it was something to be bothered with, I wear glasses and I can't seem to find a comfortable headset for me to use. I was wondering if anyone else had some ideas. It hurts my ears being squished between the headphone and the hook that goes around my ears.

Would like to find one that has a microphone for talking, and bluetooth, also rechargeable.:unsure:

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You may want something with low clamping force. Though I found even the HE400i (fairly light clamp) is still uncomfortable after a while.
If you can't find one you like then IEMs are the only option.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about Logitech H800 because it is both bluetooth and works with usb dongle for non bluetooth devices like playstation 4. Seems nice except it was made 6 years ago and probably outdated and doesn't support 3.5mm jack. :unsure:

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I was thinking about Logitech H800 because it is both bluetooth and works with usb dongle for non bluetooth devices like playstation 4. Seems nice except it was made 6 years ago and probably outdated and doesn't support 3.5mm jack. :unsure:
No 3.5 should be a instant no buy, it's useless if you ever need to use it with anything that doesn't have bluetooth.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Could you be more specific?:mellow:
if you want to use the headphones with something that doesn't have bluetooth\usb dongle support
for example nintendo consoles,
or for a latency less experience..
also some folks dont like to turn on the phone\devices bluetooth or it's crap like pairing or interference with the microwave or some shit like that but mostly because bluetooth wastes more battery (not sure if this is correct however)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use Marshall MONITOR Bluetooth. The audio quality is acceptable but subpar, it is quite comfortable, it is rechargeable. It can be used both as bluetooth or connected with cable (I mean, a 3.5mm jack). I think it looks nice. I like it. But the audio quality could be better.

PS: I guess you can call them headsets. They include a microphone.

I assure you some good Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones would have way better audio quality, but also they are expensive. My old Sennheiser HD598 sound way better, but those don't include a microphone and they are not wireless :(

Regarding anything being comfortable while you use glasses, the most important thing IMHO is that they are big over-ear headphones, if they don't make contact with your earlobe, then everything is OK.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: migles

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
You may want something with low clamping force. Though I found even the HE400i (fairly light clamp) is still uncomfortable after a while.
If you can't find one you like then IEMs are the only option.
He400i are like clouds on my head. (smaller head type here)
Love them

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Another option if you want bluetooth but don't want to be stuck BT-only is to use a bluetooth receiver with normal headphones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended