Gaming Comet Medal on the last galaxy

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
When you get to the last section of the galaxy with the Boomerang and Hammer Bros, it's near a platform on the right with one Hammer Bro on it. You have to jump off the platform to get it and then quickly spin to get back on. Good luck doing the comet challenge on that galaxy though, you'll need it!

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Fedex14 said:
thank you so much! I got it!

but the comet didn't appear, and I have everything! WTF!
You're very welcome.
smile.gif

Ha ha, yeah that's what happened to me. To make the comet appear you have to have 9999 starbits in the bank! To get lots of starbits quickly I done the challenge on the Melty Monster Galaxy (I think that's it) where you have to use a Rock Mushroom on a track several times. There's a 1-up you can pick up easily on the track, so you can grab it, get loads of star bits, kill yourself and repeat.

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
PsychoticDust said:
Fedex14 said:
thank you so much! I got it!

but the comet didn't appear, and I have everything! WTF!
You're very welcome.
smile.gif

Ha ha, yeah that's what happened to me. To make the comet appear you have to have 9999 starbits in the bank! To get lots of starbits quickly I done the challenge on the Melty Monster Galaxy (I think that's it) where you have to use a Rock Mushroom on a track several times. There's a 1-up you can pick up easily on the track, so you can grab it, get loads of star bits, kill yourself and repeat.

thanks a lot i will try!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.