Gaming Comedic reviews; World Neverland: Elena Kingdom.

RExabbynip09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Please note the following contains a newbie at reviewing things and a game that she bets 5 dollars that no one will care or buy. You may now continue reading

When the first Rune factory came out, I didn’t know it exist, thinking it’s too hard, or I don’t have a ds until Christmas came around. If I remember correctly, the only rune factory I watch on YouTube was rune factory 3. Of course, I didn’t watch it fully cause I found it like a rip off of harvest moon. But, my dumb 2nd grade self didn’t think it was the same creator of that game, especially harvest moon aka story of seasons since marvelous give Natsume a break up letter and date xseeds instead. Actually, it’s more likely that marvelous tell natsume to create their own harvest moon cause xseed did a better job at rune factory 4. However, the company, neverland co, went bankrupt and everyone at eur thought that’s the end. However, rising star decided to keep working at the eur version until it’s released. But, we may never know when rune factory gets its 5th installment. Fret not, cause I got a solution, but it was on the mobile before they announce it’s going to be on Nintendo Switch, so you probably know what this is since the title says it.

World Neverland Elena kingdom

Okay, to be honest, but this is better than the sims, cause it reminds you of something like harvest moon and rune factory. In fact, this is the first game is in English than just good old Japanese like the other world neverland series. Anyway let get to the cons and pros.

Graphics of world neverland Elena kingdom.
Remember when I said it was on mobile? Yeah, guess what? The graphics are the same and a bit...clunky. Plus, it was ported from the mobile version. Some people say that it looks like a wii game or ps2 game.
But, this is the first 3D world Neverland game since the last couple of games are 2d. If you don’t care about graphics, buy it. If you want the graphics realistic or flashy like danaronpa series, don’t buy it. Unless, the features got your attention.

Features of world neverland Elena kingdom
Okay there’s are features like jobs, dating, personality, dungeons, marriage, kids, and aging. But, since few of them are just there to make people say that it’s getting repetitive, especially the work points has increased based on what job you have. First, let’s talk about dating in that game. It’s first to do before marriage shows cause...ask you’re parents why marriage is important for taking care of kids cause this is not health class. Anyway, dates are important cause that’s the only way to get marriage proposal shows up and you don’t need the engagement ring for that. Next up, is marriage. Okay, this pretty easy explain cause if you or a certain character propose to you/your partner and accept it, you’ll be engaged and in a few days time, you’ll be married. Thirdly, is kids. It’s pretty simple cause once you get closer, and by closer, I mean there’s option to get closer if you want to have kids, you’re partner will say yes and you’ll....well you know where babies come, right, cause, like I said before, THIS IS NOT HEALTH CLASS. Once that finishes, you have to look at the calendar cause to see you’re/your partner is pregnant. If not, well it could be three reasons. One, the population is full, but we may never know the limit, two, you have to try again tomorrow, and/or three, one or both of you are either mature or elder. I bet you’re wondering “wtf is mature?!” so it’s time to explain aging. Aging is over 9000 simple. They age three times faster than us humans. Why? Well, time to do some math! When I said three times faster, I mean like 6•3=18. If you think that they age while you’re gone like virtual families, no, they don’t do that. Well, I know that on Nintendo switch, but not on mobile. But, I’ll tell you guys of age stages.

Infant age 0; they’re just born
Toddler age 1(3); keep up with this tyke.
Toddler/student age 2(6); school for them and you may pass it on to them if you want to.
Student age 3 to 5(9 to 15); they’re going to be adult soon.
Youth age 5/6 to 10 (15/18 to 30); *sigh* they’re grown up and they better have a partner to have kids with.
Mature 11 to 17 (33 to 51); not going to explain why making babies is hard, but the next thing you know, the factory of making babies going to bankrupt.
Elder 18 to infinity (54 to whatever their age is death for them); you might need a tissue for this sad death.
Okay features is out of the way, now let’s talk about differences about mobile version and Nintendo switch.

mobile vs Nintendo switch of world neverland Elena kingdom

Mobile is free to play, but it requires internet, you have to buy app purchases, and typical every mobile game have. Nintendo switch, it doesn’t need internet, but the dlc are cheap and they’re permit forever. Well, now the cons and pros are out of the way, time for rating scale. Here’s how rating scales work in my reviews, The best rate is I love it so much and the worst rate is THIS GAME IS A LIE. Anyway here are the scores.

Graphics; 87%
Sounds; 95%
Features; 100%
The total; I love it so much.

Welp, that’s the end of this review, now you excuse me, I better check with my 3ds since by the time it’s finished writing, I got two notifications (probably from Queen of sos or someone else). Anyway, see you soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte