Come on Ghana

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a little topic for all us people supporting Ghana ( So everyone who is not American
tongue.gif
)

Sorry but USA is not getting further than England in the World Cup, it's not happening
mad.gif

and plus Ghana deserve to go far, they have played well and are definitely the underdog this year
biggrin.gif

GOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL, GHANA WIN!!!!!!

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was for Nigeria cause..well im Nigerian!we lost our lost but now its... GO GHANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
danny600kill said:
Sorry but USA is not getting further than England in the World Cup, it's not happening
mad.gif

Explain?
When the US was against Slovenia they were losing 2-0, but then they came back and making it 2-2!
If they can do that, i bet you they can defeat Ghana.
QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Jun 26 2010, 11:22 AM) I'll have to admit that USA aren't playing as well as they have been recently tho.
Are you serious?
They're actually going to the tournament!
Unlike 2006, they only got 1 Point. Well i will admit, they need to work on there Defense

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been a good match so far! Ghana are a pretty decent side. They kind of remind me of Mexico a little. They've got a great short game, they're ability to be on target with those short passes is great and they stay in formation really well. They also seem to have an uncanny ability to always have a player open when they're pushing forward. Like most other of the "littler" teams tho their long passes are a bit weak. Great defence thou, they put alot of pressure on when the ball gets near the box and they're forcing USA to have to retreat back towards the mid-field. And their keeper is solid.

I'll have to admit that USA aren't playing as well as they have been recently tho.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Clear violation and a penalty point! Steps up for the conversion... Soccer touchdown! USA are winning 1-1!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
What a superb match this has been so far! As much as it pissed me off that was a beautiful penalty from Donovan. It's also made a change to have a ref that can tell the difference between a foul and a strong tackle! There's been a distinct lack of bullshit calls this game and is made a hell of a difference!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte