Color Changing Tingle's Love Balloon Trip Cheats

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Alter, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010
  1. Alter
    OP

Member Alter GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone happened to have some cheats for Color Changing Tingle's Love Balloon Trip/Irodzuki Tincle no koi no Balloon Trip. I'm basically looking for anything that will speed up my replay through the game, as I'm trying to obtain images, titles, and the sort. What I'm really hoping for are Action Replay cheats, specifically a debug map, but at this point, I'll pretty much take what I can find.

Thanks.

P.S. And yes, I've tried every search engine for quite some time. Just those darn IGN placeholder pages saying they have them.

2. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Request that cheat code at the Cheats Forum: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/nds/, You'll have a better chance of getting the cheat code. Make sure you READ the RULES before SIGNING UP.

3. Alter
    OP

United States
    Thanks, man. And sure thing. I assume you get a lot of noobs over there? [​IMG]

4. construction

Newcomer construction Advanced Member

Netherlands
    i play that game too but im stuck i cant go to the other location. i have use the key on the farm but now i have to use the hammer but where?? please help.

5. Alter
    OP

United States