College Student Invents "Medi-Gel"

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi gahars, I like keeping up with your science news. Where do you find all of these articles though? Do you subscribe to something? Thanks.

Trade secret, sorry.

Just joshin' you.

While I browse a few news sites, I get most of the articles I post (science or game-related) from www.reddit.com. It's a website where users post interesting content from around the internet - there are sections dedicated to every subject imaginable. I usually find articles like this on r/science.

I'd definitely recommend you give it a try. A lot of the subreddits are trash, sure, but there's quite a few diamonds in the rough.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi gahars, I like keeping up with your science news. Where do you find all of these articles though? Do you subscribe to something? Thanks.
Trade secret, sorry.
Here's a suggestion: Illegaly register a second account here and call it "Sciene-Bot" or something and post science news only with it from this point forward. People then can subscribe to you to receive your science news feed.

Reactions: Gahars

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Anybody thought whether or not this medi-gel can tell between injured and healthy parts? Because it could induce perfectly healthy blood to start clotting up. Bad beans if that happens. How does it differentiate? CAN IT DIFFERENTIATE?

Reactions: Attila13

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wonder what would happen if I ate this..?
It would stop any bleeding of the aesophagus and stomach lining. And if you shove it up your ass apply it in a suppository configuration, it will take care of the major intestine as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1