Gaming Collector's Edition LoZ: OoT pack!

Well? Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Yeah, that's the point "USA" I bet they have them in every store lol. Not here, here people don't even know what the eff is an Ocarina. So I've planned on getting an eCard (Pre-Paid Credit Card)...btw is this eCard thing safe?? Like 100%?
id say safer getting a paypal

town looks alot brighter
image2ct.jpg

Kokiri shop has a few more things on the walls
Kokiri_Shop.jpg

image1et.jpg

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
leeday100196 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Paypal eh? I wonder how it functions lol. Btw the first OoT image of bright town looks perfect!
Just keeps your money safe during transactions so that you can't get scammed if someone reneges on the transaction.
Oh that's good, I contacted my local bank that offers pre-paid Credit Cards and they claim it's compatible with PayPal, will get it soon
yay.gif

Ravenius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey, I've got one question:

Can I somehow buy the special edition (with the ocarina) in Europe (I'd need it shipped to Finland)?
It looks amazing, I just wish it'd be possible to ship it here and for me to use it in my EU 3DS.

If anyone has any info on online stores that sell these, please tell me or send me a PM (I don't know if it's against the rules to talk about it openly in the forum...)

Would be much appreciated. Thanks!

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ravenius said:
Hey, I've got one question:

Can I somehow buy the special edition (with the ocarina) in Europe (I'd need it shipped to Finland)?
It looks amazing, I just wish it'd be possible to ship it here and for me to use it in my EU 3DS.

If anyone has any info on online stores that sell these, please tell me or send me a PM (I don't know if it's against the rules to talk about it openly in the forum...)

Would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Well you can order from australia and it will work in your european 3DS, because they still have the same region and as such won't be locked. I don't know if they have overseas shipping from EB, to whom it's exclusive. Try Here for a different albeit better ocarina, but it'll cost more.

Also it's not against the rules to talk about ordering stuff online, its just wrong to post links about ROMs.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bumping this thread for one purpose: Gametraders have gotten their hands on EU copies in Aus, and (apparently) if you go into EB with your preorder and complain about it (say "Gametraders are selling their copies of OoT early, why can't you guys?" or something like that), then you might get your patient hands on it earlier. You got nothing to lose by doing it, so why not try?

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Yo I hate to break it to you but EB have it now and I was just able to collect my preorder no problems. The ocarina is pretty funny and not the greatest quality but it's still awesome to have.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dylan said:
Yo I hate to break it to you but EB have it now and I was just able to collect my preorder no problems. The ocarina is pretty funny and not the greatest quality but it's still awesome to have.
Thanks for that! I'm heading into my local EB tomorrow to pick it up, that means.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sethevere said:
Eon-Rider said:
I got mine today. To be honest, I've been playing with the Ocarina longer than playing the game.
I was hoping to get it even if it was just for the sheet music.
The sheet music is just depictions of the ocarina with holes blacked out, not real music notes. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:
Eon-Rider said:
I got mine today. To be honest, I've been playing with the Ocarina longer than playing the game.
The sheet music is just depictions of the ocarina with holes blacked out, not real music notes. Sorry if that disappoints you.
There are music notes in between the squares.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Eon-Rider said:
leeday100196 said:
Sethevere said:
Eon-Rider said:
There are music notes in between the squares.
What does the ocarina look like? I mean is it plastic or like real ocarinas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol