Gaming Collecting free games from PSN using a hacked PSP?

Z

Zorua

You could probably just torrent them and then you could copy them over to your PSP's memory stick.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
you should be able to use your PS3 to get the 2 free games for the psp
Some people do NOT have wifi
and
DO NOT use windows

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/...-north-america/

QUOTE said:
For PSP owners, you will be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
ModNation Racers
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Considering the price discrepancies I think it's a bit more likely that somebody will have WiFi than a PS3.
tongue.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one know when we get our welcome back pack? i dont think sony gave it out yet to PSN owners(at least ones before the crashing and the hacking such as my self i got my psn suscription i think a 18 months ago)

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
OK I got to store but no "welcome back" banner. I followed guide from playstation site ([PlayStation Store] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Services List] > [SCEA Promotion]) but there is no such thing as "SCEA Promotion" and pics only have PS3 screens! (PRO-B 6.20)

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario92 said:
OK I got to store but no "welcome back" banner. I followed guide from playstation site ([PlayStation Store] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Services List] > [SCEA Promotion]) but there is no such thing as "SCEA Promotion" and pics only have PS3 screens! (PRO-B 6.20)

You're probably going to need 6.39. I'm using 6.39 PRO-B6 and I can see in both the PSN Store and on the Services List.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
media go will work. i just used it to get them on my PSP which is running 6.20 PRO-B6.
just use it to download the free games as you usually would, and use this version.txt to spoof your psp to 6.39.
then media go will read your PSP as a 6.39 and won't give you any trouble copying the games to your PSP.

i'm assuming you're on a 6.xx PRO firmware other than 6.39 PRO.
paste this into a text file called "version.txt" and put it in ms0:/SEPLUGINS/
Code:
release:6.39:
build:4966,0,3,1,0:builder@vsh-build6
system:57253@release_639,0x06030910:
vsh:p6608@release_639,v58306@release_639,20110126:
target:1:WorldWide
then go into your recovery menu and enable "use version.txt in seplugins" or whatever it says.
now when you go into your system information, it'll say your firmware, nickname, model number, and "Fake: 6.39"
this spoof fixes basically everything; media go, ps store, wifi multiplayer games, etc.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really see why you're bothering, if you're capable of downloading whatever game you fancy to play on your PSP for free, why bother getting these freebies?..is it to save on internet usage?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Copy/pasting wasn't working for some reason but I downloaded it from here and now it works! Also noticed it was under "latest" bar. woops.
That's some handy feature I wasn't aware of. Thanks Shabutie78
yaypsp.gif

E: whoops wrong name. Also even if everyone could get these games for free anyways these are official so there won't be problems with updates and online playing in future.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm... odd. I'll just put some details first:
1) PSP 2000 running 6.20 PRO-B6
2) I used the version.txt hack.
3)Running Media Go
4) My PSP is not connected to the internet or logged into the PSN.

And I'm getting no content under the 'Welcome Back' screen. Do I need to sign in on my PSP to link it with my account?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
boombox said:
I don't really see why you're bothering, if you're capable of downloading whatever game you fancy to play on your PSP for free, why bother getting these freebies?..is it to save on internet usage?

It's immensely useful for Fake_NPv9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)