Hacking ColdbootHax, if you want it do this.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doing this will allow things like A9LH, right?
basically, yeah, it'll let you gain access before the Starbuck is fully initialized and you should be able to do something like BootMii or A9LH so you can unbrick, though boot1 can be updated, would be nice to find a flaw in boot0 but I'm not holding my breath

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
better alternative is using temp's smartness to get the boot1 key and find a flaw in it so execution is much further than waiting all the way for iosu to initialize itself, userspace, boot into a custom title and have the loader do its thing, have that title exploit, load in a new iosu image, and let redNAND do its thing, you're looking at like 40 seconds per boot lmao
How do you think smea get coldboot in his video? With a userspace exploit like haxchi, vc n64 font bug? Or more like boot0/1 exploit?

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you think smea get coldboot in his video? With a userspace exploit like haxchi, vc n64 font bug? Or more like boot0/1 exploit?
I think he just edited the "w.dl("/vol/system/config/system.xml")" file in some way to automatically either, launch a title already installed, (like a modded VC), or simply to automatically boot a fw.img... just thoughts.

==edit==

Wish I knew the answer, I'd love to do it to autoboot SigPatched SysNand.

Reactions: buhdiego

trebic

Trophies
XP
Country
@driverdis @cheuble Unsure if this has already been stated, or is common knownledge, if you have the old version of Brain Training, then you can just delete it and re-download the new version from the eShop. You should check that the eShop has you already 'Purchesed' the game first.

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@driverdis @cheuble Unsure if this has already been stated, or is common knownledge, if you have the old version of Brain Training, then you can just delete it and re-download the new version from the eShop. You should check that the eShop has you already 'Purchesed' the game first.
I don't have the game purchased :cry: this were just speculations...

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
Good news

Although like nwplayer stated, better alternative would be to look for boot1 key and find vulnerabilities there for quicker boot times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte