shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello guys
I have a us Wii U with cold boot haxchi installed..I received a message upon opening it that there is an update from Nintendo, should i go with it since mario maker world is not opening anymore ! ....Is it safe to update from Nintendo servers !! Anything I should do before update!!
Many thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys
I have a us Wii U with cold boot haxchi installed..I received a message upon opening it that there is an update from Nintendo, should i go with it since mario maker world is not opening anymore ! ....Is it safe to update from Nintendo servers !! Anything I should do before update!!
Many thanks
It is safe to update. Depending on which system version you're on now, you may need to reinstall CBHC after the update.

Reactions: shixooo

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's safe. I updated a couple months ago. everything works, and I literally tested everything: loadiine, cbhc, mocha, vwii theme, neek, usb loader gx, etc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no need to uninstall. though, depending on the region, it's possible that cbhc could be uninstalled automatically when updating. it was with 5.5.4 or 5.5.3 in Europe only, so the only thing you had to do was reinstall it via the normal method. that didn't happen to me, in the USA, going from 5.5.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?