Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
What did you guys think of it?

I thought it was great, it seemed like the first episode of Season 1 only with a bit more action. Voices seem to have changed so lets hope the VAs get their voices in order.

There's a lot to discuss about it but lets see if anyone's interested before I start xD

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
frown.gif
I already made a topic..

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Twiffles said:
1207483268139dc2.jpg

R2 will bring EVERYTHING together probably, can't wait until next Sunday.

I hate timeskips.
With insane cliffhangers like the one at the end of season 1, I believe they'll never explain it properly. Making this sort of a Deus Ex Machina
frown.gif
I doubt I'll care much for that though since they're going to explai the Geass more properly.

Also: I just stayed up till 3 AM watching the end of Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann.
The ending makes no sense whatsoever, even worse than the usual crazy shit anime comes with, but it was AWESOME AS FUCK!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xcalibur said:
Twiffles said:
1207483268139dc2.jpg

R2 will bring EVERYTHING together probably, can't wait until next Sunday.

I hate timeskips.
With insane cliffhangers like the one at the end of season 1, I believe they'll never explain it properly. Making this sort of a Deus Ex Machina
frown.gif
I doubt I'll care much for that though since they're going to explai the Geass more properly.

Also: I just stayed up till 3 AM watching the end of Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann.
The ending makes no sense whatsoever, even worse than the usual crazy shit anime comes with, but it was AWESOME AS FUCK!
I agree completely....

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shiro786 said:
Damn, downloading as we speak. This was possibly the next best thing to Death Note. It's like Gundam + Death Note man.
That's because it is gundam with Death note. It even had "Just as planned."....

Also, who, or what the fuck is Rollo? lelouche didn't have a brother in the first season. Also, how is he still going to school? How the fuck did he erase his memory? How did he get away from the incident with the final battle at the end of season 1? Too many questions to ask

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
ojsinnerz said:
Shiro786 said:
Damn, downloading as we speak. This was possibly the next best thing to Death Note. It's like Gundam + Death Note man.
That's because it is gundam with Death note. It even had "Just as planned."....

Also, who, or what the fuck is Rollo? lelouche didn't have a brother in the first season. Also, how is he still going to school? How the fuck did he erase his memory? How did he get away from the incident with the final battle at the end of season 1? Too many questions to ask

I'm pretty sure C.C. erased his memory and there is no one besides shirley who knows his true identity, and even she isn't sure...
Villetta never saw the boy's face in the beginning of the first series so Lelouche is safe from her too. Thats why he probably can go to school.

What really worries me is the lack of nunnally... what the hell happened on that island?

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country

cg5.png

Rollo has a locket, this locket seems to have the power to temporarily erase memories because at the scene where Kallen gets knocked out, she looks as though she didn't know what just happen. Before this scene, we see the locket fly by telling us it was the locket.

cg4.png

We also see it in the OP.

cg2.png

The Emperor and V.V are linked. They probably made a contract together. The Emperor also sent V.V to destroy Lelouch's plan by abducting Nunally.

Also, we can tell Nunally has been kidnapped. However, Lelouch forgot about this due to his 'fake' memories, he may well remember Nunally on the next episode, after all, without her there's no point of the battle. We also see her in the OP with a 'royal' wheelchair and she's dressed quite royally too. There's a good chance the memories of everyone else who knew Nunally were messed with since they can't just forget about her like that.

Rollo probably used his 'power' to erase people's memories, he doesn't have the geass but rather the locket. That way he could've inserted himself into Lelouch's life. So Rollo is a fake brother who is just observing Lelouch. (he could even be V.V in a different form but lets no go that far xD) He may be the one behind erasing the students' memories of Nunally too.
Rollo also has a dark side as we saw on one of the trailers.

cg1.png

From the OP ^. Emperor has the geass. Could be the same as Lelouch's but I'm guessing an 'all-seeing' type since he seems to know everything that's going on without leaving his throne. He's clearly linked to everything that's happening, we even see him in one of those visions in Season 1 where he's in some sort of place linked to C.C's clan.

C.C can talk to Marriane as we heard in Season 1, she must have known Marrian as we see her at the start of Season 1 'observing' Lelouch and Suzaku.
Orange-kun is back as seen in the OP.
Suzaku is a bastard as always.
Villeta is a P.E teacher probably to keep track of Lelouch.
A lot of poeple seem to know that Lelouch is Zero now which is kinda lame...

Well, the old Lelouch is back now, can't wait for Turn 2.
happy.gif

I typed a lot.
unsure.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Favorite characters? Of course I will say Lelouch, C.C., and well Kallen. But mostly C2 because she loves pizza. XD

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Favourites: Lelouch and C.C. Just great
bow.gif

2nd Faves: Kallen. Her attitude, fighting spirit and
laugh.gif

Hates: Suzaku. Traitor, hypocrite and idiotic. I just HATE HIM!
hate2.gif

ZERO! ZERO! ZERO! ZERO! ZERO! ZERO!

Lets make a 'which side do you support' discussion.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Order of Black Knights.
Zero! Zero! Zero! ZERO!
I hate the Emperor of Britannia. he's such a bastard..

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!*
Darned Elevens.

*(Actually supporting the Order of Black Knights, but wanted to balance stuff out for the sake of it..)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself