A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, its me again lol. wow pretty kickass eps, and another inevitable upgrade rofl. but the ending? WTF.
and it was pretty funny during the negotations. i was actually expecting him to be noble xD. though mebe that was just a plan to lure Schenizal out...? probably.
anywayz discuss

p.s. i still refuse to believe this can be wrapped in 3 or 4 eps.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
THIS EPISODE WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

But seriously, I found the episode to be completely hilarious.

1. Nunnully being alive was to be expected, but it was just so hilarious that 10 million people "got killed" while Nunnully, who was actually in the middle of the explosion, still survived. Even hundreds of knightmares couldn't get out of there in time, yet they did? How unrealistic.

2. Lancelot Albion, or whatever its name was. Absolutely overpowered. He beat 4 of the Knights at once, and even beat Knight of one that even had his own Geass. What happened to "Oh no! The knight of one is so dangerous, my geass is telling me to run away!". Another thing, if the upgrades like that were available, wouldn't they upgrade the other Knightmares as well? When Kallen's Knightmare was fixed, at least since they would know, wouldn't the pilots also like a upgrade to their own machine as well? Afterall, they even saw how the battle between Kallen and the Knight went. Even if they're so confident that they'd win, they'd still at least upgrade their machines, just to assure their victory. But NOOOOO, Sunrise gave upgrades to the machines that were related to Lulu, and that's it.

3. What Lulu was doing, which is to take over the world, is just simply not something Nunully wanted. It's so funny how he started OotBKs', saying he'll destroy Britainia, and change it for the better. If they knew Nunully was alive, would he have done anything differently? Well, if Nunully talked to him, yes. If not, he would've still done the same thing. Besides. He still wanted a "More gentle world, where everyone would be nice to one another". This completely ruins his own goal from the beginning of the series.

And btw, in an interview, they said they might make a third season, so, it's highly possible that they will. Oh, how sad sunrise has become.

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
a third season wouldnt be bad, i dont think it'll end in just 4 episodes with that ending to 22 we just saw lol. We'll probably get another major cliff hanger ending like in season 1 if they decide to do a season 3

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
-K1- said:
a third season wouldnt be bad, i dont think it'll end in just 4 episodes with that ending to 22 we just saw lol. We'll probably get another major cliff hanger ending like in season 1 if they decide to do a season 3

agreed. though every recent episode has been intense story (if that made sense), like not a second of filler. it was almost a bit to much rofl.

my only complaint is the killing of the Knight of One. he was barely talked about/shown, his geass thrown in at the last minute. i mean cmon, i thought he deserved a little more air time.

and something i don't get. when he comment how he only used the geass previously on marianne (probably indicating he took part in killing her), then how come wen he died, he said mariane-sama... like in a way u would say a loved/respected ones name o.O

thoughts?

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here I thought they couldn't make the series anymore laughable than it is now.

And here comes Emperor Ledouche in 3rd on place on his steed, Charles:
fabolushorseraceyr7.jpg

I lol'd hard when Nunally appeared. I also loved how short the black knight of rounds screen time was.

Oh, and my obligatory "reply to Gayass threads" picture. (Almost forgot)
nottoow3.jpg

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
skyman747 said:
da_head said:
and something i don't get. when he comment how he only used the geass previously on marianne (probably indicating he took part in killing her), then how come wen he died, he said mariane-sama... like in a way u would say a loved/respected ones name o.O

thoughts?
I seem to remember that Marianne was a Knightmare pilot, so maybe back when she was alive he would have little practice fights with her?

Then Lelouch became Zero for 2 things.
1. Find out who killed his mother, and get revenge
2. Make a safe world for Nunally

He already killed his mother (Oh the irony), and with him now being Nunally's enemy, does that mean that the entire first season had no purpose?

heh of course the first season has a purpose! everything cleverly ties to it. and the whole killing his mom thing, lulu has a sister complex. so to him, sister>mom.
but yeah, obviously nunnally is not rly is enemy, some shit is up. we just gotta find out wat. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: