A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so that was an interesting episode. nothing spectacular, but u gotta love how schenizal got owned at the end xD
btw when that purple hair princess (forget her name) said her brother would have made an awesome king, i assume she's referring to lelouch rite? and wats with everyone WANTING lelouch to use geass on em? (diethard and nunally). o and something that annoyed me, whenever an important character's knightmare was destroyed, i was like O SHI- they got killed! (and then u c an escape pod
sleep.gif
) kinda takes away from the moment, no?

anywayz, discuss

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol yeah i hate nunally too. i still remb a few eps ago, she was like "brother! stop this! ur doing this for me aren't u?"
lulu: "stop being such a conceited bitch" xD owned!

ok that's not exactly wat he said, but that's wat he meant
wink.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lelouch said:
bets on who dies in the last episode

lelouch
nunally
suzaku
kallen
Lelouch, it's always the ones I like who dies in the end...
[title:Death Note]Yagami Light/Kira was one of them ;_;

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shiro786 said:
well he technically didn't mean any of that, he didn't even know she was alive. At any case, I think it's going to turn out to be a happy ending after all, except that Lelouch might die. I dunno for sure. I don't like how Nunally gets to see again, Lelouch should've done that for her. Oh well. we'll see what happens, see you till next episode da_head!

yeah i know he didn't mean it lol but it was still jokes. k cya!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The next episode will have Clovis, Shirley, and Rolo, all saying "Lulu!! We were never dead. Sunrise just put us in a room for a long time. Now that we're back, the next episode will be a party at the beach."

EDIT: 2000 posts! Yay!

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
The next episode will have Clovis, Shirley, and Rolo, all saying "Lulu!! We were never dead. Sunrise just put us in a room for a long time. Now that we're back, the next episode will be a party at the beach."

LOL. well i'm guessing when lulu dies, its gonna be like wat his dad wanted, he's gonna see everyone who died, and they're all gonna live happily ever after in some fucked up dream land.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
Tropicana said:

LOL. well i'm guessing when lulu dies, its gonna be like wat his dad wanted, he's gonna see everyone who died, and they're all gonna live happily ever after in some fucked up dream land.

You're missing my joke. The fact is, many of the characters that "died" came back to life. Nunnully, Orange, Cornellia (Well, she got shot quite a few times, etc), Cornellia's knight, Marrain (Lulu's mom. Don't know how to spell her name right), etc.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bwahahahahaha. Another incredibly ridiculous episode from the geniuses at Sunrise. I'm only putting in a spoiler tag out of the kindness in my heart.

Nunally: I CAN BREAK FREE OF GEASS WITH MY WILL LOL PLOT HAX GOES HERE.
Sayoko: I think I'm just gonna stop working for Ledouche in this episode, LOL
C.C.: LOL HAY GUISE U LIEK MY PINKCELOT? OH SHI- 10 SECONDS AFTER MY DEBUT I'M INSTANTLY CUT DOWN BY KAREN, LOL brb ledouche, im drowning

THE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH:
Gundam Seed Destiny is now better than Kowd Gayass ARR TOO.

I did not want to admit this, but now I face the fact that Sunrise messes up all their shit when they continue it with another season.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shakraka said:
Bwahahahahaha. Another incredibly ridiculous episode from the geniuses at Sunrise. I'm only putting in a spoiler tag out of the kindness in my heart.

Nunally: I CAN BREAK FREE OF GEASS WITH MY WILL LOL PLOT HAX GOES HERE.
Sayoko: I think I'm just gonna stop working for Ledouche in this episode, LOL
C.C.: LOL HAY GUISE U LIEK MY PINKCELOT? OH SHI- 10 SECONDS AFTER MY DEBUT I'M INSTANTLY CUT DOWN BY KAREN, LOL brb ledouche, im drowning

THE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH:
Gundam Seed Destiny is now better than Kowd Gayass ARR TOO.

I did not want to admit this, but now I face the fact that Sunrise messes up all their shit when they continue it with another season.

iunno i don't think the whol nunally breaking free of the geass being THAT big of a plot "hax".
Sayoko? i bet u lulu told her to say that to save herself, cuz lulu was kinda goin kamikaze there.
C.C? i'm pretty sure i've seen her knightmare before, but obviously it couldn't compare to Kallen's 9th gen Garen.

EDIT: O SHI-
666th post!!!!!!!!!!! zOMFGWTFBBQ

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How the hell did Lelouch have time to run up to Schneizel's control room (on foot, remember even Millay can run faster than his slow ass), make that recording, geass all his soldiers, and get to Schneizel's plane? Schneizel decides to take off as soon as Lelouch got inside Damocles, yet somehow he gets all that shit done *and* beats him to his plane. If I were Schneizel, I'd have a "oh shit, everybody but me is geassed" plan, or at least burn out Damocles' navigation computers before I scuttled it.

EDIT: LOL PLOTHOLES. To think we already had enough of those in Codo gayass. Yet, there's more where that came from. Just typical SUNRISE moment, I guess. One more plothole added to my collection....

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
How the hell did Lelouch have time to run up to Schneizel's control room (on foot, remember even Millay can run faster than his slow ass), make that recording, geass all his soldiers, and get to Schneizel's plane? Schneizel decides to take off as soon as Lelouch got inside Damocles, yet somehow he gets all that shit done *and* beats him to his plane. If I were Schneizel, I'd have a "oh shit, everybody but me is geassed" plan, or at least burn out Damocles' navigation computers before I scuttled it.

meh. plot holes. deal with em lool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts