code erreur "A fatal occurred when running fusée failed to open emummc user 00 file 0x00000202" après avoir mis ajour le dernier atmosphère 1.2.5 ???

maelicia66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I am looking to solve this problem

updated atmosphere
updated firmware
I access hekate but an error message is displayed when I want to access the atmosphere
« à fatal occurred when running fusée failed to open emummc user 00 file 0x00000202

What can I do???

maelicia66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So first I updated my firmware to 13.2 I was in 10.1 with choice of day NX everything worked well except that I installed in FAT32 and not in exaFAT while my SD was in exFAT
then I formatted my SD in FAT32 so that the firmware can go through
and I downloaded the athmosphere 1.2.5 and hekate 5.6.5 SP 1.2.5 files I have to uninstall everything from my SD except the NINTENDO and EMUMMC file I have copy paste to my SD and inject the Hekate playload with Tegra RCMgui Tou works I access hekate but at the time to go through Playload and select fusee.bin
I have the error message and I must turn off my console and redo the operations

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So first I updated my firmware to 13.2 I was in 10.1 with choice of day NX
That might be your problem. ChoidujourNX is no longer the recommended method for updating your firmware. You should use Daybreak, which comes bundled with newer versions of Atmosphère. Can you restore a backup of your emuMMC from before updating? If not, you might just have to get rid of it entirely and do a fresh start again following one of those guides and updating with Daybreak this time.

Maybe someone who knows more than I do can give you a better solution.

maelicia66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found the problem I was missing a file either the hekate.ini file and i have been recovering my emunand from the very beginning and its working However the game cartridges no longer work it gives me an error code 2002-2634 (0x149402) program / 010000000000001F Firmware: 9.2.0 (Atmosphere 1.2.5-master-1019bc54e)

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That error code seems to be related to having your sysMMC at a higher major version than your emuMMC. Basically, the firmware on your card reader is newer than the firmware on your emuMMC and they can't work together.

Please, try this: go into the config templates folder in your Atmosphère folder, find a file named stratosphere.ini and edit it by adding nogc = 0 and saving. Then, copy that file over to the config folder.

maelicia66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found and solved my problem !! I updated the firmware with daybreak and I installed in fat32 and exfat and my cartridges its ok everything is back to normal Thanks again

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found and solved my problem !! I updated the firmware with daybreak and I installed in fat32 and exfat and my cartridges its ok everything is back to normal Thanks again
I'm glad it worked out for you. But what do you mean by "I installed in fat32 and exfat"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended