webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Hey, I want somebody to please help me.
I downloaded WadManager (WM) and VBAWII.
Neither worked for me via the homebrew channel, always got a CODE DUMP error right after it started up,
but then once I started my wii in maintenance mode and it worked.
Now all of a sudden no matter what I start it in they do not work.
Maintenance mode, no maintenance mode, homebrew channel, Homebrew loader channel
NOTHING WORKS!
Other elfs work, just not new ones like VBAWII, WM, WII64, they all go to a CODE DUMP a few seconds after loading.

So, has anyone found a solution to this stuff, or have they made a WM or VBA WII channel yet?
I have a NTSC-U wii and have taken out all memorycards.

Thank you all for all your help
-webyugioh

EDIT: OK, i think i've found out what is wrong with the stuff.
I noticed that the CODE DUMP error happened when the little blue light on my Wiimote turned off.
So, i went to the HBC, and when i started VBAWII, while it was loading i took out the batteries of my wiimote.
AND IT WORKED, but only with the GC controller.

So now i know that it everything works perfectly until the blue light on the wiimote goes off,
so i tried both VBAWII and WM and when i started them i hit the down arrow on the D-Pad as fast a humanly possible.

AND IT WORKED!!!!!

So now everything works as long as i hit the down arrow as fast as possible.

Now just one more quick question, is there any way to organize the list of homebrew in the channel?
Ever since i tried the reformatting, everything is a mess.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
remove any gc memory cards. try formatting your sd card, that might work. if it dosent, try another sd card.

Was just about to suggest that. It could be corrupted data onb the SD card and need to be reformatted and all apps reinstalled. Use fresh installs though, don;t copy the files from the SD card, reformat, then copy them back, just use new files. Also like samsam12 said, make sure you don;t have anything but the Wiimote and the SD card connected to the Wii when you run the HBC.

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
try another sd card.
Just did, and still got the CODE DUMP error.

QUOTE said:
make sure you don;t have anything but the Wiimote and the SD card connected to the Wii when you run the HBC.
Have to take out my GC Memory cards to get ANYTHING to work, and then i even took out my wavebird receiver. nothing changed.

It could be corrupted data onb the SD card and need to be reformatted and all apps reinstalled. Use fresh installs though, don;t copy the files from the SD card, reformat, then copy them back, just use new files.
Just did that, reformatted it and downloaded VBAWII from a different source, and still CODE DUMP!

If it helps, I have a 2GB Kingston MicroSD (+adapter) and a 128MB Sandisk MicroDS (+adapter).

I know it is not the HBC fault because i get the error even with the Homebrew Launcher.

Can't somebody just make a VBA and WM channel?
All of my emu channels work perfectly.

And thanks for all your help everyone so far!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: OK, i think i've found out what is wrong with the stuff.
I noticed that the CODE DUMP error happened when the little blue light on my Wiimote turned off.
So, i went to the HBC, and when i started VBAWII, while it was loading i took out the batteries of my wiimote.
AND IT WORKED, but only with the GC controller.

So now i know that it everything works perfectly until the blue light on the wiimote goes off,
so i tried both VBAWII and WM and when i started them i hit the down arrow on the D-Pad as fast a humanly possible.

AND IT WORKED!!!!!

So now everything works as long as i hit the down arrow as fast as possible.

LinkinParkmetre

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is an idiot way to force code into a non stable programs
This is a simple program ok
But imagine that by doing this, you can abort code lines

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
have you tried re-synching your wiimote (using the buttons, not the home menu)?\
Ya, and when i turn the wiimote back on, instant code dump.

QUOTEThis is an idiot way to force code into a non stable programs
This is a simple program ok
But imagine that by doing this, you can abort code lines
Idiot? How?
I am simply avoiding a bug in the program.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
the bug is with you ...forever(hopefully not)

only a few of this problem has cause i tried both and it works perfectly and on a jap wii mind you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free