嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Cod4 on the Xbox since launch. I decided to borrow my friends PS3 copy the other day.
  • My question is does it usually lag like **** all the time?
  • Does the host lag out all the time?
Oh yeah my first game I went like 29-11 using an mp5

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luck has nothing to do with it. My KD on the 360 is 2.30 with 42k plus kills 25% accuracy. Right now my K/D for the PS3 is 2.10

EDIT: Aww Lawd my reading skills are made of fail. I'll try sticking in the ethernet cable instead of wireless. It's weird cause thats the only game I've had problems with during online play.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Your wireless must have a bad setup.
I only have Wireless at home and believe me, I have so much fun playing it. And I'm level 41 now.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could be, my router is on the first floor of the house. While my PS3/Room is on the second floor on one of the corners. But very doubtful cause like I said before CoD4 is the only one giving me problems

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I play CoD4 all the time on my Ps3 and yeah your right. Its the only multiplayer game that constantly lags like fuck. But the awesomeness of CoD4 makes up for it i guess now and im use to it aswell. The lobby system is absolute garbage, perhaps a lobby system liek WarHawk would have been win.

And its really only Australia that has the fucked up multiplayer on COD4. I was playing on my friends PS3 and he lives next door to the exchange and has 3 meg download and 1.5 meg upload and his CoD4 still lags.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.