COD4 - Glitch wall

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by asuri, Nov 10, 2007.

1. asuri
    OP

asuri GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2007
    Canada
    Multiplayer--Mogadishu~Glitch Wall

Start from the A laptop. head north , the left route. the first alley is a wall next is a path to a hill. go through head south you should be going up a hill. you then should find youself up on a ledge.go right to go on a thin ledge . then at the corner turn right to go on a even thinner ledge. you will see a 2 shaped lower legde made of colorful ( dunno word). once on the edge of the very thin ledge face the coloful thing and run onto it(double tap forward). once on , go to the head off the 2 shaped thing then face the right wall and go in. you can only be able to stay in if u go in from the top of the 2 shaped thing. you can go out whenever you want ( i havent found glitch in it). you can shoot out but i havent tested with my friend yet if u cant shoot in. have fun but be fair to your friends.
    By: Asuri ---- please dont claim this as yours give credits thx-_-'
    srry if wrong place to put this
    someone reply to trying it out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice