head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
hi i made a tread on n-Space on there official facebook page of some things i would like to see on CoD: Modern warfare 3 Wii & DS(DSi) vresions.
for the DS version over all i want them to use DSi hybrid method because it supports WPA & my tethering only supports WPA.
sad.gif

posted here(check it out, comment, & post features you want)
yaywii.gif
yaynds.gif

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15...id=133196759098

yabhero

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My post its on the top list " MW3 comes to Wii ..." on wii console discussion section post ideas there and also go to wiibox360.wordpress.com and post about on the article ideas for mw3

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
yabhero said:
My post its on the top list " MW3 comes to Wii ..." on wii console discussion section post ideas there and also go to wiibox360.wordpress.com and post about on the article ideas for mw3

so what you just want me to delete this tread & post it there?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t377y000 said:
yabhero said:

so what you just want me to delete this tread & post it there?
Yeah.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Less stuttering

Its pretty funny, i remember that right out of the box the Wii online side of Black Ops as heavy on lag and stuttering.

After the first patch, things seemed to be fixed. Everything was OK.

Last week i decided to play it again, after a lot of time. I had to download a little update and a few moments later i was ready to go. Then i start the game.... and all the old Lag problems are back!

Found this pretty funny. Hope it gets fixed in MW3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality