Hacking COD MW3 Problem

Chud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wandering if others were getting the same issue I am having? When I try to load COD MW3 Multiplayer or Special Ops modes it just goes to a black screen. Campaign works fine though! Any ideas of how to fix this? I searched everywhere but didnt find any threads on this so maybe I just have a bad dump or something! Please give me any of your ideas!
Thanks in advance!

-Chud-

satanishere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wandering if others were getting the same issue I am having? When I try to load COD MW3 Multiplayer or Special Ops modes it just goes to a black screen. Campaign works fine though! Any ideas of how to fix this? I searched everywhere but didnt find any threads on this so maybe I just have a bad dump or something! Please give me any of your ideas!
Thanks in advance!

-Chud-

I have the same issue for all modes. I set multiplayer as the default and that works, but I can't go back to the main menu or play any of the single player modes.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Use one of the good loaders, like Wiiflow, CFG USBLOADER or USBLOADER GX.
Set IOS to IOS250, this should make it work fine.
Oh and make sure to have a new cIOS such as d2xv7a5 or d2xv7b

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard one of the early releases were nuked. either buy the game for the 360/360/pc like ur supposed to or settle for buying the wii version. if not you can search for a none nuked release. cheers.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Download Modmii's recommended cIOS's and select 250 in your loader.

2011-11-20_2055.png

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
By the way I went to play an online match yesterday evening, and I was prompted to download a 40 blocks update that supposedly fixed the online lag and other glitches, how come nobody posts anything about that ?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use one of the good loaders, like Wiiflow, CFG USBLOADER or USBLOADER GX.
Set IOS to IOS250, this should make it work fine.
Oh and make sure to have a new cIOS such as d2xv7a5 or d2xv7b
d2x v6 will work fine, as long as you use the base ios 57

grimpuffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed d2x v6 IOS 57 but online play does not work still for mw3. I use disc and neo gamma is there something i should do in neogamma?

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know, I don't use Neogamma. Is there an option to change the cIOS in the settings ?
You should select 250, which has base 57. I don't no if Neogamma can do this. Ask WiiPower.

Edit:

There seems to be an IOS changer mod of Neogamma, read about it here: http://gbatemp.net/topic/290818-neogamma-cios-250/

They other option would also work cIOS249 with base 57 instead of 56.

grimpuffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help on this, I tried the IOS changer and on the neo gamma screen it still shows iso 249 as its base and still does not load multiplayer. I installed 249 base 57 and no luck with that either. For some reason black ops and MW3 wont go mutliplayer but my retail mario kart disc has no problem with online play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: