COD MW Reflex

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by WiiShizzza, Apr 7, 2010.

Apr 7, 2010

COD MW Reflex by WiiShizzza at 8:42 PM (1,132 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. WiiShizzza
    OP

Member WiiShizzza Graphics juggler

Germany
    When I'm in an multiplayer match, and got killed, normally you respawn.
    I face the issue, that when I respawn the screen stays black. HUD end everything is there, music and sounds are still playing. I see my teammates on the map, but my alter ego is missing and I can't do nothing about it... When time is ticking down, and the game ends screen goes fully black and i got to turn off the console...
    It's weird, cos I played the came pretty often without any issue...

(played from USB)

it occurs on every loader i tried... at first I thought that's an HDD spin down issue, but these problems should be history in the actual loaders...

2. EeZeEpEe

Member EeZeEpEe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've clocked 21+ hours of online multiplayer and have never had this happen. How often does it happen? What cIOS are you using, what base, and revision. I'm on 249 rev19 base 57 with no problems. Before that I was on 222 v4 base 38+37 and it played fine too. Both on Configurable USB Loader.

3. WiiShizzza
    OP

Germany
    I don't know how many hours I have played it,at the moment, but I'm somewhat 4times Prestige.
    It began to happen last week. And it happens almost every time now. After one or 2 death.
    Meanwhile I tried almost every rev of the 249/222/223 cios and it happends with all.
    No matter what base I choose (for rev19 or hermes) If I choose ios57 as base I also experience frezzes ingame. then I have to turn off the console.
    with ios57 as base the frezzes happen in almost every online game, not only cod.

very weird.

4. EeZeEpEe

Member EeZeEpEe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Wow. 4 times prestige is definitely more than enough. I haven't noticed anything this past week but I'll be sure to let you know if I get the freezes.

5. WiiShizzza
    OP

Germany
    ...Pretty weird... I redumped my disc and now it's working again...
    somehow it seems my wbfs partition got f*cked up...