Fake?
unsure.gif

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nico445 said:
video is gone already so it could be real...
tongue.gif
yeah. it says Activision took it off, so that adds some legitimacy to the vid. Its too bad i didn't get to see it in time though. lol.

What was in the vid? Was it actual gameplay footage? I would do anything to see more footage of the campaign mode.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makoto03 said:
nico445 said:
tongue.gif
yeah. it says Activision took it off, so that adds some legitimacy to the vid. Its too bad i didn't get to see it in time though. lol.

What was in the vid? Was it actual gameplay footage? I would do anything to see more footage of the campaign mode.

xD It was him showing off the disc, and then showing us what it looked like in the disc tray....AND THEN...He showed up the Treyarch, and Activision cutscenes.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Makoto03 said:
nico445 said:
tongue.gif

dont know didn't see it myself. if it would leak now it would kinda sucks since my xbox is now at a guy who is going to jtag it.
and it is going to stay there for atleast another week

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
xD It was him showing off the disc, and then showing us what it looked like in the disc tray....AND THEN...He showed up the Treyarch, and Activision cutscenes.
oh, i see. That sounds more like a tease than anything else. lol.

Also, Nico446, i know how you feel. My 360 is at my friends house since i let him borrow it until he finishes beating Tales of Vesperia. I;m hoping he will at least be done by the 26, so i can play Fable 3. I have even had to change my preorder of Fallout New Vegas from 360 to PS3 so i can play it when it comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."