R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I have been playing this game for nearly 20 hours now and have only just came across this error. THe screen flickers and then goes blank, well more like a randomly coloured set of stripes cover the screen and then my computer crashes and I have to restart.

This started to happen with MW2 as well but I don't know how to fix it.

Here is a screenshot of the AW error

9A63usD.jpg

What can I do and what is going on? :(

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I have tried google and that link but none offer a working solution for me. I have an AMD Radeon hd 7800 so why is the game freezing?

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
have you updated to the latest drivers?
If it does this in other titles and 3dmark11 then your card is probably dying.

It started to do it in mw2 and rarely on cod 4. I uninstalled all related drivers and installed the latest ones, also I used Advanced System Care to clean my computer up a bit. It is working now but I will get an occasional screen stutter and weird noise to accompany it.

I really hope it isn't on it's way out, I only bought it last year. The whole rig set me back nearly £600, it's the fruits of my labour and I don't wanna see it die on me, especially because I use it in all my work. I'm scared now :O

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope it isn't on it's way out, I only bought it last year. The whole rig set me back nearly £600, it's the fruits of my labour and I don't wanna see it die on me, especially because I use it in all my work. I'm scared now :O

there's a manufacturer warranty you know, depending on the manufacturer, it can be anywhere between 2 years and lifetime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte