Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

CocoDS 0.1.7

DS ROM Manager for Mac OS X

Good news for all you Mac owners out there, CocoDS - a Nintendo DS ROM Manager for Mac OS X has been updated to version 0.1.7. This new version includes a lot of bug fixes, but we have been told a lot of great features are planned for the software.
CocoDS said:
* No new features but many bugs fixed. It is highly recommended you upgrade to this release.

* Fixed crash when connecting a device that had non-DAT roms in the games folder.v
* Fixed bug when adding ZIP files.

* Fixed a couple of interface quirks. (root drops on the list, etc)

* Fixed crash when dragging to cocods icon and filter set to 'available'.

* No longer registering .0, .1, .2 extensions due to problems with other apps.

* Fixed bug with international characters. (pokémon, etc)

* If “Automatically Rename Roms” was enabled and a zip file was added, it would change the extension to .nds
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

Thanks to nunofgs for the news.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
So why the fuck did I get a subscription e-mail to this topic with, btw, several failures on the html/php code on it?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand, I devote so much time and effort to Rominator, yet it doesn't even get recognized as front page material... yet an 'inferior' organizer for Mac gets posted on front page.

Rominator was made *for* GBAtemp's community... All of it's ideas were from our users. In fact, I just finished v4.1 just now and am releasing it shortly.

What gives?????

hate2.gif

ownu00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel for you hankchill I prefer your rom manager and its updated so often with new stuff.
I hope you get front page with 4.1

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Hankchill
because there are plenty of PC DS ROM managers. To my knowledge this seems to be one of the only Mac ones (though i could be wrong).

though i can understand your frustration, considering your program has been built with the GBAtemp community in mind the whole time. Good luck with the release
biggrin.gif

EDIT: i see your's is also a Mac manager....well i can't understand why you dont get news posts.

Tsunami_bomber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand, I devote so much time and effort to Rominator, yet it doesn't even get recognized as front page material... yet an 'inferior' organizer for Mac gets posted on front page.

Rominator was made *for* GBAtemp's community... All of it's ideas were from our users. In fact, I just finished v4.1 just now and am releasing it shortly.

What gives?????

hate2.gif
Dude, I bought a micro-SD card and reader i didn't need just so I could use Rominator with OSX. I needed a manager for OSX so that i could keep my collection on my MBP and not my main XP box.

great program, keep up the impressive work.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hankchill, i'm sure at least some of your releases have been posted in the past. However i don't know what has been missed so i can't say you've been hard done by.

You should make sure to post any new releases in the news submission forum, because i don't think many people would know you have made a new i sympathize with you.

I appreciate your efforts either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...