cMIOS and Gamecube backup launchers, Need help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MartinAugustsson, Jan 17, 2012.

1. MartinAugustsson
    OP

MartinAugustsson Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2012
    Hey! I'm trying to play GC games from gamecube backup launcher and NeoGamma. I'm using MultiGameISOCreator 4.0.4F+ to create multi game ISOs. But when I'm selecting game it sometimes skips back to the game I was trying to swap away from. I have tried to create new multi ISOs with other games and I'm buring at x4 speed (the lowest) with imgburn. I get the same results for all discs.
    Video showing the problem:

I got cMIOS from Waninkoko/WiiGator and MIOS v10. I also installed Darkcorp v1.1 full before I installed the cMIOS. I got a NAND backup of my wii before I installed Darkcorp so that I can revert the install if that's needed.

I can how ever play some games, but when I try to start The legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker or Pokemon Colosseum I get the "unable to read disk" error. I know that at least The Wind Waker should be compatible with the loaders.

Is there anyone who knows why I got this problems?

2. LWares87

LWares87 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 19, 2008
    Try playing your NGC games through NeoGamma instead of using DarkCorp.

Also, I suggest getting the recommended WiiGator/WiiPower cMIOS v10 from ModMii and use that along side Neogamma.

3. MartinAugustsson
    OP

MartinAugustsson Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2012
    I get the same with neogamma as gamecube backup launcher and darkcorp disk channel :( but should I restore my Wii to the original state before I installed darkcorp? I'll try the modmii cmios when I get home :)

4. Lucif3r

Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 10, 2011
    I dont think you should use darkcorp at all. Neogamma is more than enough, i think.

5. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Read the gamecube backp launching mini FAQ from NeoGamma:
    http://gbatemp.net/topic/219243-neogamma-r9-beta/

6. MartinAugustsson
    OP

MartinAugustsson Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2012
    Thanks wiipower! Will try everything in the faqs ASAP and tell you if it helped :)