Hardware CMD and CLK in contact with GND... Epic fail?

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In my console,the CMD and the CLK are in contact with GND. There is nothing to do? I must throw the motherboard to trash? Thanks.

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The points you test are motherboard GND, not CMD or CLK as the dots already torn.
So you need to exchange the motherboard or buy a new console.

If you want New 3DS/3DS XL console with hardmod installation built-in, you can take a look in my signature (latest link at the bottom).

Last edited by milerwan,

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@milerwan , i had a little idea for the CMD. You said me that the CLK passes energy to the CMD. Watching the CLK,looks like that the connector of the image,its the energy provider of CLK and CMD. If i cut the CMD track,avoiding GND and i bridge that hole to the CMD... Profit?
Thanks for everything.

EDIT: The image:

150f35c343d8f0ca54dd3ba2279ba114.png

PS: I forgotten the image... T.T

dg_dex

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry, but your mobo (motherboard) is dead. I don't know how many times Milerwan can tell you this before you'll simply just take the answer and move on. Once you tear the CMD test point. It's game over. Unless you can get a reballing station and find a way of creating a new track to the previous torn test point. You may as well replace the mother board and call it a day.

We all make mistakes. I completely ruined my first Xbox 360 by completely removing the CLK test point and the track. In frustration, I snapped the motherboard in half. A few months later. TX staff found an ALT_CLK. I regretted every minute of my first attempt at installing the RGH. I rushed into it without any thought. But you know what they say? You learn from your mistakes. I waited for a few months to save some extra cash after bills, then purchased a new Xbox 360 Slim. I actually managed to install the RGH perfectly on my 2nd attempt. I regret rushing through my first attempt. I don't regret learning from that first attempt though. Same happened this time with my New 3ds XL. I lifted one of the ZIF connectors. Bad error on my part. I saved it by paying the price to Nintendo of the sum of £70. Expensive mistake, but I learn from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-