Club Nintendo to be discontinued

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
In that case for UK / Europe users, here's some codes I haven't sold used ....so you can top up your stars! =)
- AUHWU5H3JU0MUDB0 - Need for Speed Most Wanted U (Wii U) ...I might have the 0's wrong?? if the code is incorrect, try them with O's
- N8GLNGCNPLKTTFAA - Ninja Gaiden 3 (Wii U)

Also for...A 7 Days Free Trail of Wii U Karaoke!! ....like anyone would want it???
- A03KGGFJ2HNTMLN5

And just to add ...but for US / Canada 3DS eShop users.

Metroid II (VC Game)
- A02X-XDHK-03YN-H223
- A02X-XDHN-11WC-0AD5

I posted the VC game codes on my FB page, but I don't have many friends =( ...so I'm not sure if the codes have been used??
Give them a try?? ...both codes are for Metroid II (VC 3DS eShop)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I have more than 8k points and yet I've not found anything worth spending the points on, so I'm screwed if I end up not spending them.

I might have to go with that Game & Watch repro if nothing better shows up. :(

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
LOL! I only did the club thing for one year, Got two free electronic bags which actually are made of nice material!
Good to see its shutting down, now I do not have to worry about someone trying to take pictures of my console's serial :3

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't even login to my Club Nintendo (UK) as of now, anyone with the same issue?
was just about to post this. i logged in but soon as i enter stars catalogue it's logged out. i click the login button type shit in, click login it's like the button isn't even there. so looks like they stole both our stars already :angry:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've looked at the star catalogue exactly twice now: the first time was when I realised that I could actually get stuff if I did register games and do surveys and stuff. I noticed there was absolutely nothing I would ever want (would've been different if those eshop cards were the same for the 3DS/wiiu), so I never bothered.
Now I checked again, and noticed (probably the very same) fanboy junk still on display (not even amiibo's?). And going by how many stars some of you guys have, I guess the whole club nintendo thing was never that popular. So I understand them quitting it. But rebooting the thing directly afterward sounds like a dick move. It's almost forcing people to get stuff they otherwise wouldn't buy.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I hope it's just a problem with their servers because I've got too many damn points on the account to go to waste and besides, I have yet another Club Nintendo code to register.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also I can say I hope the end of year games or good or give use premium members credit
you get to choose a game
Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced."
than
The Club Nintendo program shuts down in North America on June 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT and all Coins will be deleted when Club Nintendo accounts are closed on July 1, 2015.
and as for us
Users in these regions are encouraged to use the Stars in their accounts before the scheduled expiration on September 30, 2015

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple