Club Nintendo - Pot O Gold Challenge

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also for the special Challenge does anyone know if it has a trick to it or is just guessing?

The Giant AR Card had a batch of coins in the picture, none of the other 3 did. It's not hidden, but it's my only guess.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The answers are Left-handed,white,garlic,eggplant, mario bros. arcade game and giant mii card if anyone is too lazy to answer the questions.

(I figured you could just google the answers anyway)

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Did this yesterday. It was super easy but if I didn't know I would have just googled like I assume a lot of people did. So if we get it all right we get 300 free coins? Simple as that? If so that is amazing of Nintendo. Even registering a 3DS for 160 coins requires a longish survey!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had to google Pit and Luigi's answer because I never got to play Kid Icarus, as well as not being as old as the Mario Bros. Arcade game >.> . But thanks for sharing them :) .

paulfalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, well... for the lazy people (like me) who didn't look at their reward products, those coins would of been "hidden" enough. XD

I was stumped with Wario's fave food and Icarus' transformation. Got the answers from this thread, lulz. XD

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coming from the Official Rules: Sponsor will select five winners at random from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified March 27.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.