Gaming Club Nintendo Platinum/Golden Rewards Prediction Thread (2011-2012)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 21,330
  • Replies 163
D

Deleted User

OP
What do you think will be the Platinum and Gold reward for this year?

blu_1341079200.png

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that Platinum members will get that Pixel Mario pillow that Japan got last year or maybe Luigi's hat and ofcourse Gold members will get next year's calendar like always.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
To hell with Downloadable games. I want something collectible, something tangible.

What I really want is the Mario pixel pillow, like the one released in Japan. Now THAT was an awesome reward.

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted User

OP
You know what I really what but probably won't happen? That Mario 3DS. Maybe the Elite reward is a chance to enter a contest to get it PLUS Nintendo Land pins.

Reactions: 1 person

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what I really what but probably won't happen? That Mario 3DS. Maybe the Elite reward is a chance to enter a contest to get it PLUS Nintendo Land pins.
That would be an awesome prize except NoA is known for not giving really cool prizes when it comepares to some countries.

Reactions: 2 people

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I even took last year's rewards out to look at them. Just shoved the pins in a closet somewhere.

It'll probably be something like that. Though, a special CirclePadPro would be very nice. Doubtful, but nice.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is this in the 3DS section...

Nintendo. And if you really want to make the mods move it, report the thread. Don't backseat mod. I got warned for that in another forum...
That was an actual question though, I didnt mean to come off moddish or anything XD

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I even took last year's rewards out to look at them. Just shoved the pins in a closet somewhere.

It'll probably be something like that. Though, a special CirclePadPro would be very nice. Doubtful, but nice.

That would be awesome, but wouldn't happen. Not every Club Nintendo member has a 3DS. Well then again, if you're spending that much money on your Wii/DS to become a Platinum member, I don't see why you wouldn't own a 3DS.

I don't have any predictions myself, but I have so much Club Nintendo stuff from over the years, I'll be glad to add anything to my collection.

Edit:

Yeah, they should give out those Mario 3DS's to Platinum/Golden members at random ontop of the normal prize.

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That would be awesome, but wouldn't happen. Not every Club Nintendo member has a 3DS. Well then again, if you're spending that much money on your Wii/DS to become a Platinum member, I don't see why you wouldn't own a 3DS.

I don't have any predictions myself, but I have so much Club Nintendo stuff from over the years, I'll be glad to add anything to my collection.

Edit:

Yeah, they should give out those Mario 3DS's to Platinum/Golden members at random ontop of the normal prize.
They should offer the 3DS' to those who went over the 600 point requirement for the Platinum status

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Edit:

They should offer the 3DS' to those who went over the 600 point requirement for the Platinum status
I don't see that happening, especially because it's Nintendo of America... but that would be the most awesome thing ever.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep your expectations in check. When has NOA handed out a Platinum award that could even be said to have cost more than $10 each to make?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just hope I get my Platinum reward. I have 610 coins but club nintendo still says I am at gold status :( Anyone know why this is?
I could be wrong, but don't you need 600 for gold and 800 for platinum?

Edit:

I think I'm wrong.

I qualified for platinum in 2009 with 600 coins. Should be 600 unless they changed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1