OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So this is my second thread now
smile.gif

This one'll be interesting.
So forum, how many of you use Club Nintendo? Im guessing a lot of you do, right?
So.. say you had an entire family of American DSs, and you go and get a European 3DS, completely forgetting that you will not be able to register it on your US Club Nintendo account. This is what the thread is for
biggrin.gif

We are going to exchange PINs of different regions. Now, there is no way I can prove that the PINs GBAtemp members provide will not be used already, but you guys seem like nice people, and please, prove yourself civilized. You're capable of doing so, so why not, yeah? No scamming please.
wink.gif

Anyways, I guess I'll start. (I imported a European 3DS while completely forgetting about Club Nintendo)

PINs Wanted:
  • Any Nintendogs+Cats American PIN (in exchange for Nintendogs+Cats Toy Poodle European PIN) (Member requesting: Darmanitan)
  • Any American 3DS PIN (in exchange for European 3DS PIN) (Member requesting: Darmanitan)
  • Any American 3DS game (preferably SSFIV3D; in exchange for European SSFIV3D PIN) (Member requesting: Darmanitan)
  • Any Australian Codes (in exchange for Japanese Classic Controller Pro/UK code for Wii Sports Resort) (Member requesting: 8BitWaluigi)

Complete Trades:

none yet

I'll keep updating this thread to add the requests to the list.
wink.gif

TrePe

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I bought Professor Layton and the Unwound Future in the USA, I will trade the code for EU version Professor Layton and the Lost Future.
Thanks

D

Deleted-236924

I have a Japanese Club Nintendo code for Pokémon SoulSilver and an European Club Nintendo code for Jam with the Band.
I'd like Club Nintendo codes for anything USA in return.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol