Club Nintendo PIN Exchange

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Lucifer666, Apr 25, 2011.

Apr 25, 2011

Club Nintendo PIN Exchange by Lucifer666 at 1:40 PM (1,996 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    So this is my second thread now [​IMG]
    This one'll be interesting.
    So forum, how many of you use Club Nintendo? Im guessing a lot of you do, right?
    So.. say you had an entire family of American DSs, and you go and get a European 3DS, completely forgetting that you will not be able to register it on your US Club Nintendo account. This is what the thread is for [​IMG]
    We are going to exchange PINs of different regions. Now, there is no way I can prove that the PINs GBAtemp members provide will not be used already, but you guys seem like nice people, and please, prove yourself civilized. You're capable of doing so, so why not, yeah? No scamming please. [​IMG]
    Anyways, I guess I'll start. (I imported a European 3DS while completely forgetting about Club Nintendo)

PINs Wanted:
    • Any Nintendogs+Cats American PIN (in exchange for Nintendogs+Cats Toy Poodle European PIN) (Member requesting: Darmanitan)
    • Any American 3DS PIN (in exchange for European 3DS PIN) (Member requesting: Darmanitan)
    • Any American 3DS game (preferably SSFIV3D; in exchange for European SSFIV3D PIN) (Member requesting: Darmanitan)
    • Any Australian Codes (in exchange for Japanese Classic Controller Pro/UK code for Wii Sports Resort) (Member requesting: 8BitWaluigi)

Complete Trades:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

I'll keep updating this thread to add the requests to the list. [​IMG]

2. 8BitWalugi

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    Any Australian codes.

I have a Japanese code for Classic Controller Pro, and a UK code for Wii Sports Resort.

3. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Adding to the list. [​IMG]

4. TrePe

Newcomer TrePe Newbie

Slovakia
    Hello,
    I bought Professor Layton and the Unwound Future in the USA, I will trade the code for EU version Professor Layton and the Lost Future.
    Thanks

5. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    I have a Japanese Club Nintendo code for a Japanese Wii and would like to trade it for an NTSC-U Wii.

6. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    I have a Japanese Club Nintendo code for Pokémon SoulSilver and an European Club Nintendo code for Jam with the Band.
    I'd like Club Nintendo codes for anything USA in return.

7. csilvernail

Newcomer csilvernail Newbie

United States
    ok i have one and its american for star fox 64 3d