Gaming Club.Nintendo Not Loading?

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know what's going on with club.nintendo.. it's so slow i am trying to log-in and it either times out with an error, or just keeps trying to log-in.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Freebie? i had to use 150 coins to get it :P
Coins are free, with a purchase of a Nintendo product. The coins don't cost extra, and therefore are free.

It's been down for a long while.
Lol, that's hardly what I'd call free. You have to spend money and take surveys for coins. If they coins were free, they would just give them to you for nothing.

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
Coins are free, with a purchase of a Nintendo product. The coins don't cost extra, and therefore are free.

Lol, that's hardly what I'd call free. You have to spend money and take surveys for coins. If they coins were free, they would just give them to you for nothing.

just shake ur 3ds
i shake mine whild watching a movie and every 3/4 min i change the date
and hello 100 coins in 1/half hour ^^

oh btw anyone got there ninteno club account deleted by nintendo for no reason?
cuz i got my account deleted

nightbreed813

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freebie? i had to use 150 coins to get it

just shake ur 3ds
i shake mine whild watching a movie and every 3/4 min i change the date
and hello 100 coins in 1/half hour ^^

Wrong coins the club Nintendo ones you only get buying games and surveys.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well heck, they could just not give us anything at all.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

How does that mean it's free?

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

Because you could buy a wii game at gamestop without a voucher for the same price as a wii game with a voucher at a different store
Therefore it is a free bonus

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Because you could buy a wii game at gamestop without a voucher for the same price as a wii game with a voucher at a different store
It has nothing to do with gamestop. No matter where you buy it, the code is included. Something being included isn't the same as something being free. You pay for everything in the game case.

Btw, Club Nintendo is working again.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
It has nothing to do with gamestop. No matter where you buy it, the code is included. Something being included isn't the same as something being free. You pay for everything in the game case.

Say that to my copies of: Pokemon Pearl, Super Mario Strikers, Twilight Princess, And Super Mario 64 DS. All were brand new and unopened

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Say that to my copies of: Pokemon Pearl, Super Mario Strikers, Twilight Princess, And Super Mario 64 DS. All were brand new and unopened
That sucks, you got screwed. No matter where I buy Nintendo games, I always get a voucher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: prime deez nuts