piuz.png

m6XE6rw.png

http://club2.nintendo.com/30/

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ooh, that's a pretty neat deal. Basically if you already own FE, (and you should) you can get SMT for 15$, and if you were planning to buy both anyway it's free $. Shame no EU, but I don't particularly care about SMT anyway. (and it probably won't be released here anytime soon, too lazy to look it up)

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Stop making US centric offers and make the fucking European build of the game Atlus. And don't fucking break it this time you cretins.
Quick question (since you're the resident SMT/Persona expert here), is it okay to play SMT4 without having played any other SMT games?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question (since you're the resident SMT/Persona expert here), is it okay to play SMT4 without having played any other SMT games?

Yes. Each gaem is its own story. There are bound to be references and easter eggs to past gaems for hardcore fans but they have no relation to each other.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Puts on tin foil hat) Do you suppose this is a way to temp people who are holding out for the GateWay flash card, to update their firmware? :wtf:

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to GameStop, aren't all versions of SMTIV being sold as limited edition versions like PXZ?
http://gamestop.com/catalog/product/108909

For the moment, yes; most Atlus games are, and that generally extends beyond preorders up through the first couple months of release. The digital version is apparently $50 as well, though, and it doesn't get the cool bonus stuff the physical versions do.

Anyways, I'm hoping this promo means they're going to follow through on bringing SMTxFE to North America.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too busy with animal crossing to even care, but once my null battery dies, then I may look at the offer. Could end up buying ace attorney 5 cheaper with this.
Might check ebay later to see if any1 is selling club nintendo code cheap

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent deal, these are the two must haves for the 3DS so it's pretty cool to get a free $30. I'll probably buy PxZ with that bonus. :3

Stupid that the digital version of SMT IV is still $50, I thought the reason the physical was $50 was because it also came with the design book, cover, SMT OST collection (spanning music from all of the games) and such. If you have a choice, buy physical for this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I may offer a chicken meat sandwich